View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. 10 Worst Moments in Smackdown History

As some of you may know that I posted Best and Worst moments in Raw history. Did SD best I believe last week which led to this post. A reminder that this is just my opinion.

1.Christian loses World title-Huge Christian fan waiting for the moment to finally come. Christian winning the big one in the WWE. Been waiting for it since 2005 when I thought it could actually happen. Orton and ...

Updated 04-14-2012 at 05:39 PM by TheGreatOne (honorable mention)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 10 personal favorite moments in Smackdown history

Smackdown began in the fall of 1999 and is still going strong in 2012. Havn't watched Smackdown since Christian lost the World title to Randy Orton, but I still watch Raw, TNA, and ROH. In any case, Smackdown has had its shares of big and terrible moments. I did the Raw version and now will do the Smackdown. I'm going to leave it out obvious moments such as tribute to the troops, First smackdown episode, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.