View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 5 Under-rated moments in Royal Rumble history

Never is really talked about, but should be because they were big moments at the time. Overshadowed because of other big moments that happened on the Royal Rumble event at the time or simply because it is under-rated. Numbering this by year rather than 1-5.

1994:Taker beatdown- A ton of wrestlers beatdown the Deadman during his title match vs Yokozuna. Had the match won until like 20 ...
  2. Top 10 worst moments in Royal Rumble history

Worst is a bit more impactful word than "least fav" Royal Rumble moments. Prob would have got more comments in my blog if I used that for Mania. In any case, I'll give you 10 of the worst moments in my opinion in Rumble history. Instead of numbering because the critics will argue. I'll just go by year instead. A reminder: Worst would mean fav superstar loss when they should have won, terrible ...
  3. 10 Biggest moments in Royal Rumble history

I decided to add Rumble like I did the Wrestlemania's recently. Didn't have an account here at the time when it went on. Plan to do the same with Survivor Series and Summerslam. Basic format for this. It isn't the biggest matches, but it is the biggest moments in Royal Rumble history. Instead of numbering, I decided to give them out by year.

1992:Piper wins IC title-Piper spent his whole ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 10:19 PM by TheGreatOne (adding one)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.