View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time!

I know the Royal Rumble is over for 2014. Everyone including myself is angry over the ppv results including Batista Royal Rumble victory which is one of the worst of all-time. LOL! So I thought, why not talk about the best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time! Excluding Batista to give more love and hate to the history of the Royal Rumble match. What is the definition of best and worst in ...
  2. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble?

You have Mr.Wrestlemania(HBK), Mr.Summerslam(Bret Hart), and Mr.Survivor Series(Undertaker). Now it is time to crown Mr.Royal Rumble. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble. I name top 5 candidates based on success at the event. I will leave out HBK and others who received Mr. to another ppv. So here we go, here is the top 5 candidates including who I believe is Mr.Royal Rumble!! What is criteria? A candidate to ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 10:15 PM by TheGreatOne (1 more space than needed)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 10 non-Royal Rumble matches in history

The Royal Rumble match has overshadowed the undercard that has put on spectacular bouts over the years. It is time to list the top 10 matches in the undercard aka the 10 best non-Royal Rumble matches in history:

10.Yokozuna vs Undertaker casket WWF title(1994)-I'd say Taker losing this match and the moment afterwards will end up when his career is over still a top 10 moment in the history ...
  5. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble matches ever!!

The most anticipated match WWE produces yearly is the Royal Rumble match. It provides meaning to the winner. Since 1993, the Royal Rumble match winner would than go on to face the world champion in the main event of Wrestlemania. Which is why I created this blog? To give love to the match everyone looks forward to year in and year out. By providing love, I will be providing some hate as well with ...
  6. Best moment in every single Rumble match!!

The Royal Rumble match has had so many great moments over the years that it had to have its own dedicated blog by me to give it justice. When you think of the Royal Rumble you think of that match. I will be doing a 2nd blog giving love to the other great moments that happened on the show not involving the Royal Rumble match. Best moment in every single Rumble match:

88:Hacksaw eliminates ...
  7. Top 10 worst moments in Royal Rumble history

Worst is a bit more impactful word than "least fav" Royal Rumble moments. Prob would have got more comments in my blog if I used that for Mania. In any case, I'll give you 10 of the worst moments in my opinion in Rumble history. Instead of numbering because the critics will argue. I'll just go by year instead. A reminder: Worst would mean fav superstar loss when they should have won, terrible ...
  8. 10 Biggest moments in Royal Rumble history

I decided to add Rumble like I did the Wrestlemania's recently. Didn't have an account here at the time when it went on. Plan to do the same with Survivor Series and Summerslam. Basic format for this. It isn't the biggest matches, but it is the biggest moments in Royal Rumble history. Instead of numbering, I decided to give them out by year.

1992:Piper wins IC title-Piper spent his whole ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 10:19 PM by TheGreatOne (adding one)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.