View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Booking Challenge: ROH Final Battle 2013

Final Battle is Ring of Honor's Wrestlemania. Which is why I decided to do this as a booking challenge. I havn't done an ROH booking challenge in some time, which is why it is now time to give some love to ROH. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination ...
  2. WWE, TNA, and ROH Slammy awards!!

I decided before WWE even announced the return of the Slammy's that I would be giving away my slammy's this year. I'm not going to give you some of the garbage categories such as #, LOL, among others. Just to the point of giving praise where it is due. This isn't just for WWE. This Slammy awards blog is giving out awards to all 3 companies: ROH, TNA, and WWE. Note: The one named 1st got the award ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.