View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Brock at SummerSlam & Top WWE Divas

Brock Lesnar has been rumored to face HHH at Summerslam. I for one, don't want that to happen. Who should face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam? Just look at the history of the ppv and tell me who he should face? All arrows point to one WWE superstar.....Randy Orton!! Why Randy Orton? Just look at the history of Summerslam ppv. What did Brock do in 2002? Become the youngest WWE champ in the history of the ...

Updated 05-14-2012 at 06:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.