View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. My view: Why King of the Ring should return!!

Now days, we call the "The Big 4" aka 4 best or biggest ppvs of the year Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Wrestlemania. However, it used to be "The Big 5" with the King of the Ring as the 5th. Why isn't that ppv still around? Memorable moments(check out top 10 I did recently), name recognition, and a tournament surrounding the ppv. Not only that, but it was a platform ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 10:26 PM by TheGreatOne (Naming blogs coming up topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Top 10 moments: King of the Ring

Wrestlers go at it for years to prove they are the best in this business. However, a tournament began called King of the Ring. No other way can one prove they are the best any more than winning x amount of matches in one night that starts with 8 wrestlers and the winner is King. King means you are the best, most important of the group, or ruler of a group. So being king of anything means a lot especially ...

Updated 06-17-2013 at 09:18 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.