View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10 moments in Mick Foley's career

I gotta be honest with you, after 6 blogs dedicated to the Royal Rumble in a row....I'm sick of the Royal Rumble. LOL! Which is why I'm changing it up a bit. Dedicating this blog to Mick Foley after recently being announced as a HOF inductee in this years HOF. Decided to go ahead and beat others to it. I will likely follow up with his best matches after this one. Top 10 moments in the career of Mick ...
  2. Top 2013 WWE HOF candidates I'd consider most.......

Let me first say, I'm not going to put all deserving candidates on my list to get inducted in 2013. I'm going to give you guys who have ties to the city of New York. I'll of course provide reasons why they should be inducted next year:

1.Bruno Sammartino-Anybody more obvious here? Bruno basically just battled in the New York area back in the early days of WWWF. Longest reigning WWF champion ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 08:33 PM by TheGreatOne (link)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.