View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
  2. My view: Why King of the Ring should return!!

Now days, we call the "The Big 4" aka 4 best or biggest ppvs of the year Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Wrestlemania. However, it used to be "The Big 5" with the King of the Ring as the 5th. Why isn't that ppv still around? Memorable moments(check out top 10 I did recently), name recognition, and a tournament surrounding the ppv. Not only that, but it was a platform ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 10:26 PM by TheGreatOne (Naming blogs coming up topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Booking the "best" possible card for Wrestlemania 29

I know what many may be thinking.....another blog booking WM29. We know some of the rumored matches that are expected to happen, but what about the undercard? Which is the point to book the best possible card aka best US, tag, Divas, IC and world title matches. I will give reasons behind it along with results. I'd also like to hear your thoughts on this card along with what you would do with the undercard. ...
  4. Booking Royal Rumble 2013 + THE BEST RUMBLE MATCH

Preshow match: Tag titles: (C)Rhodes-Scholars vs Team Hell No!-Got them losing on 1st Raw of 2013. Get their rematch at the Royal Rumble. Team Hell No unfortunately failed to retain those belts. Rhodes-Scholars retain!!

US title: (C)Antonio Cesaro vs ???-Since Cesaro isn't getting the heat he wants. How about if he defeats a returning vet coming off an injury in a surprise return at the ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 03:41 PM by TheGreatOne (*surprise entrants)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29

Saving the best moments in Survivor Series history closer to the ppv. Idea just run through my head, thought I should blog about it and see what others think. I personally think it would be better for Rey Mysterio to be the one to say face because all the merch he has and the respect of the fans. Sin Cara is no where near the support of the fans that Rey has. Even the adult fans would pick Mysterio ...
  6. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!

Who should face Roode? Leave guys who he has faced already out of the picture. Have Roode face various wrestlers who Dixie thinks can take the belt off of him which the plan is to wait til Bound For Glory.
    Sacrifice: Roode vs RVD in a ladder match with the theme Roode will put the belt on the line while RVD will put his body on the line. That has been RVD's reputation throughout his career. ...

Updated 04-16-2012 at 02:40 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.