View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time!

I know the Royal Rumble is over for 2014. Everyone including myself is angry over the ppv results including Batista Royal Rumble victory which is one of the worst of all-time. LOL! So I thought, why not talk about the best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time! Excluding Batista to give more love and hate to the history of the Royal Rumble match. What is the definition of best and worst in ...
  2. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
  3. Top 5 Best & Top 3 Worst MITB cash ins

With MITB ppv coming up, why not show some love to the history of the MITB. Since we have like about 10 total MITB winners, decided to have a top 5 along with 3 worst cash ins. This is just my opinion based on the impact it should provide to a storyline, event, and memorable part of it as well.

Best 5 cash ins:
    1.RVD-The night of the cash in some believe was on one of the best ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 07:53 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.