View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  2. Booking Challenge: ROH Final Battle 2013

Final Battle is Ring of Honor's Wrestlemania. Which is why I decided to do this as a booking challenge. I havn't done an ROH booking challenge in some time, which is why it is now time to give some love to ROH. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination ...
  3. My view: Slammy Awards 2013

It is that time of the year again where I hand out awards to the superstars who deserve it. It is the WWE Slammy awards 2013! This has been happening yearly on Raw since 08. Not every award given we agree with. This is my chance to speak my opinion. Give my view on the Slammy's!! Here is Slammy awards 2013:

Superstar/wrestler of the year: Daniel Bryan-No superstar has made an impact ...
  4. Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those ...

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  7. Booking Challenge: TNA Slammiversary 2013

The Booking Challenge is back. 1x a month series was created for fun and to hear other fans dream cards. How would they book this event. Not how it is actually going to be booked. You can use the matches that are already announced for the ppv, but I want to do some things differently. This ppv is in Boston. Time for something memorable instead of every single year Sting gets to challenge the world ...
  8. My view: TNA Wrestling Slammiversary 2013

My view is a new series yet again to give my opinions on topics such as ppvs, cards, current product, and so forth. I will do the same with WWE especially for the critics who will likely claim I'm a mark for the things I'm about to say about TNA. I've been called worse. LOL! I will not be featuring ROH even though I watch it. I don't feel I'm qualified to be extra critical of the product they present. ...

Updated 05-09-2013 at 03:04 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: 2013, my view, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.