View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10 countdown to the biggest moments in Night of Champions history

I'm not going to include Vengeance in this. Just Night of Champions which started in 2007 and it is the next ppv we will be looking forward to featuring the main event of Cena vs Punk for the WWE title in Boston. To help hype up the ppv as always, give some love to the ppvs history like I always do for TNA and WWE ppvs. Here ya go 10 biggest moments in the history of WWE's Night of Champions:

Updated 09-02-2012 at 05:20 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"

I try to give love to WWE ppvs each month as you can see in my previous blogs. PPVs that come up, I always have my favorite moments listed. With TNA's No Surrender, I'll post my top 3 that obviously should stand out in every TNA fans mind when thinking about the history of the ppv.

3. ...

Updated 08-25-2012 at 08:35 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 2013 WWE HOF candidates I'd consider most.......

Let me first say, I'm not going to put all deserving candidates on my list to get inducted in 2013. I'm going to give you guys who have ties to the city of New York. I'll of course provide reasons why they should be inducted next year:

1.Bruno Sammartino-Anybody more obvious here? Bruno basically just battled in the New York area back in the early days of WWWF. Longest reigning WWF champion ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 08:33 PM by TheGreatOne (link)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. TNA X-Division: "It's not about weight limits, it's about no limits!"

What made the X-Division special? Who made the X-Division stand out? Was the X-Division title at one time the most prestigous title in TNA? I hope to answer those questions and more with this blog dedicated to a division that we all love. It is a cruiserweight division, but the difference X-Division has is big men over the weight limit can compete for the title. I started watching TNA in 2004 when ...

Updated 08-17-2012 at 09:37 PM by TheGreatOne (video links)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Best and Worst gimmick matches

What are your favorite/least favorite gimmick matches in wrestling? Just go ahead and list my top 5s of each. Leave yours in the comment section. Basically, ones that are over-used will not be in my top 5. I'll explain why I chose them as my fav/least favorites. Reasons behind these such as anticipation, care, and sometimes foolishness.

Favorite gimmick matches:
    1.Royal Rumble-How ...
  6. TNA Knockout Division Special. 5 Knockouts in the History of TNA

In 2007 Bound For Glory ppv event, TNA began a division of women wrestlers. They would call it a Knockouts division. It has died down over the years. Not as great as it once was. For those who may not know, the Knockouts used to get the highest ratings of the show for TNA every single week. Even with guys like Angle, Sting, and so forth. The highest rated part of the show was when they were having ...

Updated 08-11-2012 at 06:56 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. My 10 favorite moments in TNA history

Some know TNA as Impact wrestling, but it will always be TNA to me. I began watching TNA in 2004 after coming home from school. Walking home at the time switched through the channels and saw wrestling. Wrestling with guys like Road Dogg, Jarrett, and so forth kept me hooked. In any case, instead of trying to sit here and proclaim the 10 best moments in TNA history because plenty of others could argue ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.