View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10 shoulda wins: Summerslam

A new edition of top 10, but it isn't moments or matches? What is shoulda wins? The build towards an event tells you this guy has got to win this match, but it ends up being some stupid DQ, countout, or some stupid finish holding up the big win til the following month. Let us be honest, we have saw those moments a lot at big events. So why don't I do moments or matches? I've done both best and worst ...
  2. Booking Challenge: WCW One Night Stand

People debate all the time about what if ECW had the resources that WCW had, how would have ECW turned out? People ask after the Rise & Fall of ECW, when will they do a WCW version? People wonder what would happen if WCW had a One Night Stand like ECW has had on several occassions. So to not make this ridiculous and say if they did it now. How about if they did it in June of 2005 like when ECW ...
  3. My view: Raw 1000 Flashback

A year ago, Raw 1000 aired. So? It is time to give a year in review. Review Raw 1000 a year later. Why a year later? Everyone else did so last year. Point is to look back at the big episode, talk about the feuds it led to, and to look at the progress WWE has made since this point. So I'm calling this blog Raw 1000 Flashback....here is the review:

*I summarized it as much as I could. ...
  4. Superstar Matt Morgan: "Should Morgan be a world champion?"

All you hear about with Matt Morgan for years has been "potential". Potential to be a main event caliber guy. He has the look and size to pull it off. So why didn't he become what many thought he would? Politics? Lack of oppurtunities? Morgan returned to TNA after teasing that he may leave for WWE around October last year. I didn't believe him going back to WWE would help him get to the ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 08:57 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Top 10 moments: RVD's career

One of a Kind, whole fn show, I'm talking about Rob Van Dam! The buzz and excitement about RVD returning to WWE. How can I not have a blog about one of my favorite superstars of all-time? Let us get more hyped and excited for RVD's return with this edition of top 10 featuring: RVD's top 10 moments in his career!! RVD's been wrestling since the early-mid 90s, so how can I possibly cut it down to 10? ...

Updated 07-12-2013 at 02:57 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
  6. Booking Challenge: Summerslam 2013

Booking Challenge has returned and the topic is: Summerslam 2013! The biggest ppv of the Summer and WWE's 2nd biggest ppv according to WWE. We all know some of the rumored matches, but the point of the booking challenge is simple. The critics out there who are upset with the product like they constantly are will take this challenge and leave their Summerslam 2013 card. Now, I'm booking my card based ...

Updated 07-04-2013 at 08:57 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.