View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar Batista: "Wondering if WrestleMania XXX is worth $10"

No superstar in the WWE is more loved than Daniel Bryan. We can agree with that can't we? I'd argue no superstar is more hated right now in the WWE then Batista!! People are actually online debating on who in 2014 should main event Wrestlemania 30 with them being the 2 superstars? Who woulda thought in 2006 that in 2014 we may actually get to see this Mania main event in 2014. Good thing I'm not a ...

Updated 03-13-2014 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Top 10: Worst Main Events in WrestleMania history!

Wrestlings Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, the biggest event yearly since 1985. Every show has a main event to end a show. We all know that is the last match which is the match everyone wants to see. This year we have WM30, which looks to be a bad main event which got me thinking. Is it the worst Wrestlemania main event of all-time? Which got me looking back at the main events of the biggest show, Wrestlemania ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.