Blog Comments

it will be orton vs Ziggler fr WHC at WM......
    Rock vs Cena.
    Although I also miss Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania I have to say I'm on-board with the idea of it being it's own PPV, especially this year since it's in my backyard... As for Punk holding onto the title till Mania there isn't a chance in hell. Vince does like to mess with the IWC, and keep people on their toes but the bottom line is the bottom line, Rock as champ going into Mania against Cena is the $$$ so that's what will happen. Cena jobbed all of 2012 so starting off the year winning the rumble and then taking the title at Mania is the logical step for the face of the franchise. Let's just sit back and enjoy the most electrifying man in all of entertainment as long as we can shall we?
    I too miss MITB at Wrestlemania. It gave guys who get lost in the mix in the run to 'Mania something meaningful to do, with the qualification matches and eventual tag team matches between the entrants it made for some enjoyable TV (I fondly remember a MITB qualifier between RVD & Edge in 2007). Plus the matches were usually spectacular and were better than matches with Snooki and tag bouts for control of RAW/SD that replaced it
    WWE Title
    Rock vs Cena II

Punk vs Taker

Triple H vs Lesnar

Big Show vs Ryback

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger

WHC
    Sheamus vs Randy Orton
    WWE Title
    Punk vs Taker

Rock vs Cena II

HHH vs Lesnar

Would love MITB but doubt it. Im also from the UK and if think we should have a PPV. You always get a hot crowd here so it would be nice to get more than 2 Raw and 2 Smackdown TV tapings a year. It would be awesome to have Summerslam in Wembley stadium again but i would definitely settle for a PPV like Rebellion or Insurrection again.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.