Blog Comments

From William Regal:

I'm looking forward to #wwehof and #wrestlemania. Over the weekend there's some other great Pro Wrestling in Miami. ROH and Dragongate. Check them out. There's a good chance some of WWE's future stars may be competing there.

​Classy guy.
    Me and my friends found in place in our town showing it. We're just going to go there, eat wings,order beer and watch that shit
    I understand in this tough economy it's easier to steal then to support your hobby properly. I don't pirate material and I teach my kids to either earn it or do without. Either way, to each his own. I'm not condemning you but there is a reason the WWE had to cut back on Blu-Ray production costs and scale back their production.
    haha same here brother..mmm okay ill be buying a dvd too thn..godd fucking idea :Pthe dvd will just cost me a half dollar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2jpunk
    are you kidding me :O
    you will be buying a DVD ?
    LOL i will be watching wrestlemania the very next night on monday, guess how ? ONLINE for FREE
    i watch all the ppv online but wrestlemania is an exception, i buy the ppv for 15 quid, its so much better to watch on my flat screen than streaming, its wrestlemania man
    are you kidding me :O
    you will be buying a DVD ?
    LOL i will be watching wrestlemania the very next night on monday, guess how ? ONLINE for FREE
    @CMRYDER - With 2 kids, a wife and a mortgage, I have to be careful with the money I spend. I've been watching WrestleMania since my neighbor and his family invited me to see WrestleMania 2 live in Los Angeles as kid. I love when every WrestleMania comes around every year, but I can patiently wait for the DVD nowadays.

Johnny Gargano (the Dragon Gate champ) recently had his WWE tryout and Cena gave him good marks. Jon Davis and Sami Callihan are on the WWE's radar. Get the PPV to see them for yourself.
    Updated 03-19-2012 at 04:52 PM by Itchypanda
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.