Blog Comments

Just gonna throw it out there, i think Vince will screw Cena over tonight. No one seems to be thinking this but a good Vince MacMahon always. screws someone over and its Cena's turn. YOUR FIRED!!!! (of course this will only be so Cena can go sort his life out for a few weeks)
    1. Who cares about the pre-show.
    2. Layla will probably win. Who cares if Kharma comes back.
    3. Anyone who actually cares about this match is ridiculous.
    4. Christian will retain, but an awesome match.
    5. Sheamus wins and Dolph won't win at SS. UNLESS...he can prove he can draw. No draw, no title.
    6.Punk wins, despite AJ trying to help DB.
    7. Big Show wins, starting his push that will lead to WHC match against Sheamus at SS.
    I totally disagree with you.

One Beth would have to win to set up SS.
    Two Santino will win just becuase it makes sense
    Three Kane will win the belt and it will be AJ's Fault.
    Four Big Show wins give John the time off he needs to take care of business outside of the ring.

Doc ©
    I have a feeling that regardless of who she attacks, the anticipation of Kharma's return will make her get positive heat. I'd put her down as a face, or at least a tweener. I have a feeling that Layla will win, Phoenix will bitch about how she's underappreciated and the toughest diva in the WWE. then hit the lights and the sinister Kharma cackle
    What, I mean really? You have like 4 commentators on RAW, you have drafted talent to Smackdown that's already on Smackdown, you've basically just swapped all the bigger stars over, sorry man but if this actually even comes close to happening I'll buy you every WWE & TNA pay-per0view for the next 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey Nice
    at extream rules i figure cm punk would get the world title back from smackdown looks like wwe will make NXT a brand yes this my predictions based on what wwe is doing and hhh is will be in my opinion be ceo after losing to undertaker
    hhh wont become the ceo vince is still alive and there is no way he will step down hhh still has alot to learn before he is even ready to be considered for ceo
    nxt wont become another brand they dont even show it on tv let alone they are losing viewers on smackdown and raw every week if anything nxt will continue to be wwe's pre-debut show for stars from fcw that get called up to work on their gimmicks and promos
    also good idea about the draft for later wgen the draft comes thanks for the coments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.