Blog Comments

Agree with Bartish2. WWE's creative team I bet does not even know where to go with this match. Something big has to happen in order for the whole wrestling world to talk about it. Rock is definitely not going to win...it doesn't do him any favors and he'll always be over regardless. WWE needs to realize that it's Cena's gimmick, the same schtick, it's gone on for wayyy too long. Vince bases everything nowadays on merchandise sales and not what's necessary for the business. Sometimes I wish TNA was at least good enough to compete...but that's a whole other mess for another blog.
    lol it is already being ruined by the fact they are making a legend lower his game to job out to cena because he cannot step his game up... THAT is ruining the wwe for me. cena gets booed no matter what. He shouldn't be that guy who fights rock... where does he go from here? no where but continued to be booed. this match is a waste of time and does not deserve this match. people will just continue to be sick of super cena being shoven down their throats and boo him for eternity. It pisses me off that they are making the rock seem the underdog and making rock fans turn on him just to get a 50\50... that is SAD.... a) ruining a legends credibility for a guy like cena b) it will never be 50\50... he will be booed at wm28. There is no way people would split 50\50 regardless of the wwe ruining the rocks credibility. this match is pointless besides the fact it is a money maker. You could say this is the final straw if I continue watching or not.
    False. They never planned on Cena mentioning the wrist notes. He surprised everyone and did it without permission.
    @DK Wrestling Savior....very true. I guess it all comes down to who the WWE wants to impress the most or whoever they get the more $$ for the merchandise. I have enjoyed watching Cena in his career to the top. Never been part of the Cena clan. Always been the one to chant for The Rock no matter who he faces. Like the blog says and A.J People Champ says, there is no way, at least for WM28, will there be the slightest chance for 50/50 or even come close to 70/30. Miami will chant " Rocky...Rocky...Rocky" all night and Cena will hear the echos of the boo's all throughout the night.
    @cdawg85...That's the problem. If they turn Cena heel, everyone will start to cheer him. It's counter-productive. So, why would they chance losing the money they make off the parents of kids who are dying for Cena's new shirt?
    I agree. Cena will get just as many boos tonight in Boston as he does in any other arena. The WWE needs to understand that the people will continue to boo Cena unless a MAJOR change to his character happens. He has played the babyface card for too long. I was hoping Cena would "embrace the hate" from Kane, making him more violent and unpredictable going in to Miami against The Rock. Even The People's Champ got his share of boo's and hatred. Why not Cena? Who knows, maybe the 18+ male fan base will come back to at least enjoying some Cena matches if WWE would take a chance of making him heel.
    I mean for them to even think that there will b a 50/50 split in Miami is beyond insane. Cena get boos in HIS hometown so y would he get equally cheered in The Rock hometown? Against The Rock nontheless! Lol smh
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.