View RSS Feed

Callumomac

1. The Thuganomic Rock Concert

I didn't know what to expect when I heard that The Rock and John Cena would be going at one another via music this past week on Raw. I was pleasantly surprised when Cena came out with his 'Thuganomic' attire on (although still wearing his wonderman wristbands). He had a mean look on his face and it looked like he had gone back to the gimmick we all loved back in the day.

Then came the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Part II

This weeks Raw had several segments featuring The Rock & John Cena and this week I think without a doubt that The Rock came out on top. His first segment where he was at the Boston Harbor throwing John Cena merchandise into the Harbor was hilarious, especially the part with the midget jean shorts. Cena on the other hand yet again showed why we the fans dont like who he is.

Cena's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania

Last week on Raw John Cena came out during The Rocks promo to cut him down and throw some shots back at him. The part most talked about was the fact Cena pointed out that Rocky had some promo notes written on his wrist. Fast forward a couple of days and news spreads that the entire 'notes' shot was a work and the reason behind it is that the WWE is wanting The Rock ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 12:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.