Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cjstonecold
    Can someone make this guy a match maker for the WWE???? That would be one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time!!!
    Lol thanks man!
    Taker vs Cena could be interesting, if they lead Cena in a certain direction. Or they could have Taker vs Kane where both disappear in a ring explosion, leaving just the mask and the MMA-gloves, and retirering both...
    After Knowing Brock Was Returning For Weeks And I Think We All Had Inkling Of Who He Was They Where Going To To Have Him Work With Are They Really Going Make Us Wait For Another Year For These Two To Finally Get It On At Wrestlemania Knowing It's Not The Dream Match That Not Everbody Wants To See And, With The Rock mentioning He Wants To Be The Man Again, But I Would Not put The Brock With The Rock, In My Opinion I Would Have Brock With The Undertaker.
    After Knowing Brock Was Returning For Weeks And I Think We All Had Inkling Of Who He Was They Where Going To To Have Him Work With Are They Really Going Make Us Wait For Another Year For These Two To Finally Get It On At Wrestlemania Knowing It's Not The Dream Match That Not Everbosy Wants To See And, With The Rock mentioning He Wants To Be The Man Again, But I Would Not put The Brock With The Rock, In My Opinion I Would Have Brock With The Undertaker.
    Undertaker vs Cena......R u high....leave it at 20-0 it's a rounded number and it ended a era
    My man raises hand give's high five

now that's what I'm talking about and to really make if great add Beth Vs Nat for the belt and you have the complete card.

Doc
    Can someone make this guy a match maker for the WWE???? That would be one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time!!!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.