View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Why The Rock vs Brock Lesnar Needs to Happen

Brockrockwm29.jpg

WWE has been lacking main event names and main event matches for some time now. John Cena has been at the forefront of the company now for the past eight years or so and since then nobody has really risen up to take his spot apart from CM Punk last year. WWE hit the jackpot when The Rock finally came back in 2011 as his name carried a lot of star power after
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlemania 29 Dream Card

wm29card.jpg

There is a lot of buzz in the WWE right now. Why? Well one because The Rock returned after 8 years of being away to come back and beat John Cena in the main event of a Wrestlemania match that took a year to build up. Also because of the return of the original animal Brock Lesnar. WWE proved at this past years Wrestlemania that dream matches that fans desire
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What To Do With Brock Lesnar

Eight years ago Brock Lesnar walked away from the company that built him into a household name and everybody, the WWE, the WWE Superstars and the fans were disappointed. The WWE had propelled him to the top of the food chain by having him beat the likes of The Rock, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan all in a short period of time. He also won the King of the Ring tournament and went on to become the youngest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Thuganomic Rock Concert

I didn't know what to expect when I heard that The Rock and John Cena would be going at one another via music this past week on Raw. I was pleasantly surprised when Cena came out with his 'Thuganomic' attire on (although still wearing his wonderman wristbands). He had a mean look on his face and it looked like he had gone back to the gimmick we all loved back in the day.

Then came the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Part II

This weeks Raw had several segments featuring The Rock & John Cena and this week I think without a doubt that The Rock came out on top. His first segment where he was at the Boston Harbor throwing John Cena merchandise into the Harbor was hilarious, especially the part with the midget jean shorts. Cena on the other hand yet again showed why we the fans dont like who he is.

Cena's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania

Last week on Raw John Cena came out during The Rocks promo to cut him down and throw some shots back at him. The part most talked about was the fact Cena pointed out that Rocky had some promo notes written on his wrist. Fast forward a couple of days and news spreads that the entire 'notes' shot was a work and the reason behind it is that the WWE is wanting The Rock ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 12:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.