Blog Comments

Can I add one thing to your Del Rio, Epico/Primo/Mendez stable...Rey Mysterio returns and turns heel in one of the most shocking heel turns ever. He comes out with everyone thinking he is going after his arch rival Del Rio, instead Rey attacks the babyface that is opposing Del Rio and a new stable is born with Rey leading it...along with Del Rio, Epico, Primo, Mendez and Rodriguez...Let's call them Dusk til Dawn (because I love that movie and I dont know what the group would be called) lol Some of the best heel stables ever have been formed with a shocking babyface turning heel. Especially the tension and feud everyone is expecting to eventually happen between Rey and Del Rio...instead they join forces.

Loved your blog - thorough and interesting read!
    Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, R Truth, Alex Riley,

none of the current WWE roster can draw on it's own, all of the wrestlers come out to dead silence with no cheering or booing... WWE is forced to have Rock Headline this years AND next years wrestlemania because their current guys can't hack it.

Let's face it, the WWE is dead within 5 years they have NO high caliber young guys

They don't have a Bobby Roode, James Storm, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Samoa Joe
    Good Blog...but it's the same thing that's been posted 100 times on here. Fresh, New, Ideas...That's what would make wrestling better, and that's what would make this blog board better.
    Good blog mate. I love the fact that you said Cody Rhodes and Tyson Kidd should be in a best of 7 series match! That would be legend!
    Not bad ideas at all. A couple of notes: Though they aren't doing anything with Devon, he certainly has a good backstage presence that would be needed to bring up the future guys. Plus, i'm almost sure that Bully Ray would have some say in whether his friend and partner of so long stays or goes. I love the manager choices, and who you put them on. Putting Flair on Aries would be gold. I think Aries is good enough on the mic to pull it off by himself, but with Flair...it would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    I like most of the ideas, especially the tag-teams, title pictures, and Fortune remake, but one sour note, The Pope is not an X-Division competator, or even a high-flyer, but other than that, good shit, bro.
    Thanks for the read and reply Piper! I think with Dinero's speed and style, that he would be a good grappling style wrestler. I love the way he used to hit the Dinero Express out of nowhere, think that would be cool to throw into X-Division matches. Thanks again!
    I like most of the ideas, especially the tag-teams, title pictures, and Fortune remake, but one sour note, The Pope is not an X-Division competator, or even a high-flyer, but other than that, good shit, bro.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.