Blog Comments

Agreed, Stevie.. As Alundra Blaze, Madusa WAS the women's division.
    I vote for tall. It's a shame though that during these Women Wrestling blogs that I've seen lately, nobody ever mentions Madusa Miceli. She carried the Woman's division in the late 80's and early 90's. I feel she gets shafted a lot.
    I will have to vote for Tall...but this was a tough choice. Moolah has to be on a top 5 women's list...has to be so my vote for Tall is based on his list including Trish and Moolah, and I agree with the other 5 as deserving. Trish Stratus would be #2 for me with Moolah as #1 in the history for women's wrestling (and Lita probably #3). Karma has no business being on a list like this yet...she is a nice talent but has not proven herself in the major leagues yet...in 5 or 10 years she might be.
    Quote Originally Posted by talon316
    You guys are hilarious! Are you seriously comparing Trish(although i love her!), lita, chyna to Madusa Michelli?? Ask these women yourself and they'll quickly tell you they're nowhere near as talented. You're really showing your lack of wrestling knowledge here.
    just my opinion dude, madusa would have made top 10...but thanks for your insight, definitely adding to my wrestling knowledge since i have such little of it
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye
    You both lose for picking Chyna.

But I went with akbar because he chose Wendi, Lita and Trish - 3 of my favourite wrestlers.
    JSullivan also loses for not knowing his history.

it's the Women's title not the Divas. and Moolah held the titles 4 times BEFORE being inducted, not after.
    You both lose for picking Chyna.

But I went with akbar because he chose Wendi, Lita and Trish - 3 of my favourite wrestlers.
    You guys are hilarious! Are you seriously comparing Trish(although i love her!), lita, chyna to Madusa Michelli?? Ask these women yourself and they'll quickly tell you they're nowhere near as talented. You're really showing your lack of wrestling knowledge here.
Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.