View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. WBC Tournament2:Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Today in WBC we have guest host moderator Kashdinero! I repeat we have guest host one of the moderators of EWN, Kashdinero. Kashdinero agreed to say his thoughts of Woman Wrestling, so read on to find out what he said!
    [/FONT]
    Today we also have bloggers Tall, and ArtfulDodger with a top 5 list about Woman Wrestlers. Vote who has the best list, so they can ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 11:58 AM by MR Boss

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WBC Tournament:Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Welcome to WBC(WrestlingBlogChallenge)This is the first Tournament in WBC History. Their might be a couple more with in a few days, whoever does win the whole Tournament will face WBC Champion Renevious in a Top 5 List Topic of their choice.
    [/FONT]

Today's topic is Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[FONT=Verdana]JSullivan List[/FONT][/B] ...

Updated 03-09-2012 at 01:36 PM by MR Boss

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WBC#4:Top 5 Wrestlemania Matches

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Welcome to WBC(WrestlingBlogChallenge)Last week we had Renevious finally defeat the WBC Champion Bearkg88 in their gruesome feud in the first ever Triple Threat match. Bearkg88 was the Champion, so he gets a Title Rematch if he fails again hes at the back of the line, but if he wins him, and Renevious will have one more bout next week.
    [/FONT]
    WBC Tournament! ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 01:54 PM by MR Boss

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC#3:Greatest Triple Threat Matches

[B]Hi everyone, for the first time in WBC history we have a Triple Threat! I don't mean the topic we actually have 3 opponents going against each other. It's WBC Champion Bearkg88 vs Renevious vs Callum. The reason behind this is last week was a tie between Bearkg88, and Renevius, so I am willing to give both of them a second chance. You vote which list you like the best out of the three of them in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WBC#2:Top 5 Elimination Chamber matches

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]I am MR Boss, and this is the second ever WBC(WrestlingBlogChallenge)I just want to say WBC will be on every Thursday so make sure to check it out. Today's topic is about the Elimination Chamber I know I am a bit late, but I say so what. We have the first ever WBC Champion Bearkg88 having his first Title defence against Renevious. We will see a new Champion already ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WBC#1:Top 5 Technical Wrestlers

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Welcome everyone to the very first episode of WBC. WBC stands for WrestlingBlogChallenge, it's basically when two bloggers go against each other, and you the viewers will vote in the comment box for which blog you think is better. The winner will be on every week defending there WBC Championship until they lose, and have to wait a while until it's there turn again. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.