Blog Comments

These reviews are often more entertaining than watching the show! Good job.
    I ahven't seen tna in a long time and from the sounds of it it sounds like a shit show. However, this review was a good read and instead of watching tna I'll just keep up with these reviews good job!
    Its crazy because the show had a solid story and flow to it, but I agree it was very average show. Russo was famous for having everything written well in advance. I wonder how much longer they will use his stories?
    how was the ending horrible? it was pretty good and keeps roode on his path of doing whatever it takes to keep his title. and if it was so bad of an ending then summerslam 97 ending was bad also, with bret spitting in hbk's face then hbk accidently hitting taker then having to count for bret. I'm sure you all will either defend it or turn on the TNA copying WWE B.S.

People bitch just for the sake of bitching.
    I agree with Austinfan, the ending was beyond terrible, but the X Division title match was one of the best matches I have ever seen, except for the botched brainbuster at the end.
    the ending ruined the whole show. That whole sting counting for Roode was beyond stupid
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.