Blog Comments

I don't see the fascination with either of the Hardy's. As a tag team, then can do some special things, but as an individual performers, he does nothing to impress me. He's old and played out. TNA needs to make sure that younger guys maintain top spots. A Double should have the World Strap. Zema Ion SHOULD have the X-Strap. Magnus SHOULD have beat Joe for teh TV Strap. Let that feud be a back and forth affair culminating with a last man standing 1 hour time limit.
    If you are asking why they chose Devon, it's because hulk hogan used to praise him backstage when he was tv champion. So when Devon is in on aces and 8s, hulk feels betrayed because he used to tell Devon all the time he was one of the best tv champions ever.

As for Jeff hardy, everyone who hates him are like people who hate cena. They give 100% effort into something (Jeff hasn't always been doing it, but as of late this has been his road to redemption) and instantly once something good happens they hate on them. Jeff hardy worked his ass of in that match. Unbelievably great match. It will definately start a great fued with Austin Aries.
    You couldn't be more right!! I'm disappointed that Jeff got the belt, while I like Jeff he's already had & blown his chance to be the man. Aries is a much better wrestler & he could have some great matches with just about anyone. I re-watched Destination X 12 & thought Aries vs. Kid Kash would be a match I'd pay to see.
    100% in agreement. Maybe AA will win it back on Impact.

Fingers crossed.
    "Main event material, you have CM Puk v John Cena. Again. Punk solidified himself as a bad guy on the 8/20 Raw with his attack on Lawler. People are still cheering him though. What does this mean?"

That heels are more over than faces. It is just the nature of a lot of fans and has been that way to my memory since people were cheering for the NWO. These wrestling fans seem to hate faces and even Punk was getting a lot of complaints about being stale for being a face. I also feel this is why everyone begs for Cena to become heel. It is probably more so a reflectiong of a way of personal thinking than an issue within wrestling itself.

I personally don't like Punk. Overrated unoriginal wrestling skills. On the microphone his greatest strength is shooting. He is a huge hypocrite irl and as a character he was just as bad imo.
    i thought i was the only one noticing this about punk and the aces and eights good spotting skills and fun blog i hope you keep doing these good guy/bad guy dynamic things
    So glad I bailed on TNA once Hogan and Bischoff showed up. Feels like I just read an episode of Thunder lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.