Blog Comments

You got a better chance at hitting the lottery.
    This isn't the first main event that most didn't want to see at Mania and certainly won't be the last. I mean, look at the last few years, John Cena vs Big show vs Edge for the world title; HHH vs Orton closing the same show Taker/HBK 1 was on; Instead of Christian vs Edge at WM for the world title we get Del Rio. I could go on, but you should get the point. I may be the minority, but I want Rock/Cena 2 to happen at Mania because Cena should have won last time. Who cares if it is a5 star match? All IWC does is slam Cena for his wrestling ability. Shouldnt have those high expectations.
    Hey i def like the idea and if were to attend a show most likely would entertain the thought of doing the suggested ... now on the other hand you pay all this money to attend these live events would it really interfere with outcome of your experience Making it BAD/GOOD overall i like the idea and the blog itself good job being creative and trying to make a stand i wish more people would do the same but at the end of the day they are a money making empire who goes a long way to stop anything that gets in there way
    The Drive by IWC is far outweighed by the rest of the fans, if you ever managed to pull anything like this off (and from reading the majority on this and other sites most of the drive by IWC stream and don't pay or attend anyway) I think you will find the impact will be minimal to non-existent.
    While I agree with many others on here that Ryback looks like a carbon copy of Goldberg, It shouldn't be his defining trait.

The way I look at is that it doesn't matter if a gimmick has been used before, it's how well the gimmick is received and I believe Ryback is getting over.

The first time I saw him I almost fell on the floor laughing, his big ears, his terminator unitard and his apparent eating disorder.

However I found myself suprisingly excited on Raw when his music hit and he came down to take a swipe at Punk. I started to mark out like it was Austin or someone coming back.

Although his character isn't perfect and he may need to refine all of his skills, I think he has the look and the crowd support to make it big time given the right chances and changes.
    I for one like watching Ryback and it's been a while since we have seen a pop like he got monday night.

But you guys really do crack me up when you say he is a retread of goldberg. In case you guys have not noticed , everyone in the WWE is a retread of someone else. You name me someone who has joined the WWE in the last 10 years and I will tell you who they are a retread of. It's sucks that WWE can't come up with an original idea for a character, but it is what it is and as long as it makes them money they will continue to do it.
    Updated 10-12-2012 at 12:04 AM by Kitchn (grammar)
    They've had Ryback talk on one of those YT shows, Fallout, I believe. His promo would have come out better, had they not had him using that real throaty, raspy-ish voice.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.