View RSS Feed

Main Event

1. Wrestlemania 29 Build Up, Match Card, and Booking (Part 1, Main Events)

Hello one and all. Usually, Wrestlemania match cards start circulating around January. I for one, love creating match cards, and with 3 main events already rumored, I knew I'd make a blog on the subject. Some of the rumored matches (Brock/Austin, Punk/Austin, and Taker/Cena), I've kept the same, while others I've changed. Thanks for reading.

Main Event #1: John Cena vs. The Undertaker ...
  2. WM28 Drawing Near: How is the undercard shaping up?

There is absolutely no question that so far, this card is absolutely stacked. Hell in a cell, Cena/Rock and 2 title matches round out the card so far. This being said, this Wrestlemania will struggle to be better than "decent" if a strong undercard is not booked. Here is what the undercard is shaping up to be and a little analysis of each match.

1: Intercontinental championship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WrestleMania 28: Realistically booking the Grand Event

With Rock vs. Cena announced, and Punk vs. Jericho and HHH vs. Undertaker sure to come, Wrestlemania 28 is looking like it could be one of the best Manias ever. However, the WWE will still need a strong undercard and good booking to make this event live up to it's potential. However hard it may be for some to realize, WWE made great strides as a company in 2011. With a plethora of new stars, and a ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reinventing the WWE in 2011, Part 1: The Tag Teams

Hello all, Main Event here. I really enjoy blogging, and I'd like to get noticed as as a good blogger around here. In order to get myself more noticed, I'll be producing these every 1-3 days. This will be a series of a fre (or a lot) of parts on how to totally reinvent the WWE in 2012. I'd really enjoy it if you kept a look out for these in the future, as I think I will approach some really interesting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Realistic and Entertaining Wrestlemania Card

Hello, and welcome to my first ever blog! I've always enjoyed reading others work here on the site, and I finally decided I'd join in on the fun. I'm a long time fan of proffesional wrestling, and I love making match cards and seeing how they measure up to the final event. Please enjoy as I take a look at each of my predicted Wrestlemania matches.

1- John Cena Vs. The Rock
    As Wrestlemania ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.