Blog Comments

yeah cena needs to be last ziggles is no where near over enough for wrestlemania main event, and why do the shield need a leader? can't they be what they are I think an established wrestler in that group would take away the limelight from them they don't need a mouthpiece ambrose is one of the best talkers in the business and the others are ok on the mic. I think if the writers play this right then this team could last at least 2-3 years before dissension creeps in by then each of them should be established enough to be the next big singles stars
    Cena being revealed as the Shield leader would be pretty cool. But as far as your idea for closing Mania with the Swagger/ADR match and Mania going off the air with Ziggles in a huge pop.....

Uh, NO!
    Not a bad road to WM...But a couple of questions.

1. Why does Dolph and Langston come in and attack The Rock on the Raw after WM?

2. How would they just go from everyone accusing Punk of being behind The Shield, to everyone accusing Cena. Where is the separation of Punk from Shield?

3. No more ADR/Big Show feud after Royal Rumble? He would just drop out of the title picture dead smack in the middle of a huge face turn?

Good blog. Good ideas.
    Too many questions... MITB is only for WHC; if Cena were to turn heel (unlikely) would it not be more impactfull to happen at Mania? Plus if he won EC, wouldn't that make him champion? And would Sheamus not be more likely to compete in WHC chamber match? No offense, but seems very half hearted....
    Big Show winning the title back at the Rumble? Why have him lose it in the first place?

Why not state who he wants to face at Mania post EC? No promises in Big Show remaining world champion. Is he not going to defend the title at EC? Good luck on ppv buys.

May I ask how the hell the Shield gets in the EC?
    Erm Dolph MITB can only cash in on the WHC....
    why not.....FEED HIM MORE!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.