Blog Comments

First off. I've forgot more about wrestling then you will ever know.

2nd. I truly don't follow TNA. They are a poor man's WCW in the wrong era. I've been watching the WWE be on top for 30 years now and they are uncomparable..obviously.

3rd. Geek? what is this 1981. That's your throwback derrogary verbage? C'mon be man..use A-Hole, d-bag, F-fart, pussy..something with more bite man....
    You watch ENTERTAINMENT...WWE, where TV and Movie stars are champions over more talented and worth athletes(wrestlers)..MIZ-TV, CENA-Bad movies, ROCK-some good/bad movies, Orton-Marines, Miz-Marine, Big Show-Movie of a goof rasslin a bear, Wade Barrett-Movie scrub, HHH-Bad movies. WWE is the major league of acting...IMPACT is for the true wrestling fan!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3countdcg
    First off I don't even know what Aces and 8's is because I don't watch minor league wrestling. I've been a fan for 30 years and know enough to know that if Cena becomes monster heel then he'll be even that much over as a fan favorite for WMXXX. Also just like in the Horsemen, Evolution, etc. it'll give a chance for someone from the Shield to grow away from the group and go onto to be a megastar. With an already established superstar as their leader it will be much easier to write that and make that happen.
    First off I don't even know what Aces and 8's is because I don't watch minor league wrestling. I've been a fan for 30 years and know enough to know that if Cena becomes monster heel then he'll be even that much over as a fan favorite for WMXXX. Also just like in the Horsemen, Evolution, etc. it'll give a chance for someone from the Shield to grow away from the group and go onto to be a megastar. With an already established superstar as their leader it will be much easier to write that and make that happen.
    Didn't they state at some point that they had no leader? That they weren't above each other, or something like that? And why would they need a leader? If anything, Dean Ambrose can be the leader.
    Who says they have a leader?? Do not compare this to Aces & Eights.
    The Shield was McMahon's response to Aces, and he fucked it up. They claimed they fight for justice? Umm... What kind of justice? It made sense at first, until they decided to just fight people for no reason.. And since when does justice align itself with getting paid by Paul Heyman to do his dirty work? You see, it made sense when Roode and Aires paid a biker gang, but the Shield isn't a fucking biker gang. How do they have entrance music if nobody knows who they really are?! Lol sighs.
    The only thing keeping this senseless angle alive, is the fact that these 3 guys are great workers. I hope they don't get lost in the shuffle; or worse.. If they decided to rip off Bischoff and attempt to do an nWo angle by revealing Cena as the leader... God please no!
    I really like the idea of a top guy for the shield but i think the focus will be taken off The Shield if Cena Joins them in any fashion. Lets be honest they do not need any more muscle They need a really good mouth piece like Bobby the brain Heenan, Paul Bearer (RIP) or Paul Heyman.

Now i also think that it should be either someone new to the business (from the Indie scene) or someone from the past - nothing like a surprise return to wrestling and although most might disagree id try to bring in Tony Schivonie he was never really a manager but a great mouth piece and always knew how to put people over and cut a good Promo
    I think this is going to actually happen, Cena as the leader would be great, they have like everything in place and they HAVE to know that it will be more appealing to finally have Cena as a heel champion not to mention that it will be epic, the only problem is with Punk as a Heel there will be no super baby face to fight off the villainous Cena
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.