Blog Comments

I pretty much agree with everything you said and I really really like the idea of Vince coming back one of the best talkers and could get you excited easily in his promos
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    I like that Vince knows he needs to take a back seat in the whole tyrant thing but he chose a shitty replacement. The biggest part of Vince's appeal was that he was amazing on the mic. Lauranitis can't string a fuckin sentence together and just does not have the voice. If he could talk like Vinny Mac I'd be happy but he just cannot talk the talk..
    Couldn't agree more bud
    I like that Vince knows he needs to take a back seat in the whole tyrant thing but he chose a shitty replacement. The biggest part of Vince's appeal was that he was amazing on the mic. Lauranitis can't string a fuckin sentence together and just does not have the voice. If he could talk like Vinny Mac I'd be happy but he just cannot talk the talk..
    I don't mean to be mean, but we don't knew Vince his time has come and gone on TV. Now real talk Lesner is not a Legend and never will be. He was top dog in WWE but wanted more, the NFL didn't do that. He tried MMA and to be honest he got beat on most of the time. He could hang with the real fights now he's back in the E? He's not worth it in the long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    Lensar a legend???
    Not a legend in the same sense of the company that I included him in but non the less he's still a major draw who like The Rock will not be back on a full time basis but yet The WWE will try and capitalize on his short return as much as possible
    Lensar a legend???
    I think your exactly right about Vince needing to be back, he just made everything more interesting just by being there, he made things so interesting he even got the WWE fans to watch a group of male cheerleaders on many occasions. Its not the same with Johnny as the boss i cant take him seriously as this bad guy boss, maybe because punk keeps reminding everyone of how little power he has if laurinaits wants to be closer to the bad guy vince was I think we need to see a punk Laurinaitis feud again with Laurinaitis screwing punk out of the title

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.