View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Superstar Grade #1: Christian

Along with my "What They Should've Done" Series, I'm starting a second series, to be posted bi-weekly. I grade superstars based on several factors, WWE or former WWE only as I don't watch TNA or anything else enough, and I thought I would start with my favorite: Christian

Ring Skills:

Christian in the ring isn't the best of all time, but I'd say Christian
  2. What They Should've Done #1: Money in the Bank

I haven't done a blog on here in a while, so I thought that this was a perfect way to start things up again. I'll be doing blogs based of WWE PPVs, based on what I think should've happened. In these blogs, my PPV results don't have anything to do with one another, it's just what I thought the WWE should've done.

INCLUDES SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF DON'T WANT PPV SPOILED

3. Who Could win the Royal Rumble?

The Royal Rumble is this Sunday, and I've been talking with my brothers about who could possibly win the Rumble. A few people come to mind, and this is all what me and my brothers have been discussing.

CHRIS JERICHO- With the "End of the World" on its way, I see Jericho winning the Rumble for many reasons. The current plan is to have Punk/Jericho at 'Mania, which I would
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Wrestlers who Deserve a Push

First off, I'm new to this site, and I'm also a first time blogger. I'd like to think of this as a starting platform of sorts for my blogging. So, with that said, let the blog begin.

1. Dolph Ziggler (To Main Event) - Ziggler does what he does well. Every time he gets on the mic, I wanna rip my hair out, cause he annoys me... to perfection. And I'm sure everyone else who isn't a #Heel ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 09:19 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.