View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Wrestling Fan's Thoughts- Upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV

Hi there everyone, I usually make these blogs regarding predictions for upcoming PPV's and I will be next week ready for the Elimination Chamber PPV, but this time I thought I'd share what my thoughts are regarding the upcoming E.C. PPV.

I am always exciting around this time of year simply because we are on the Road to WrestleMania! This is a time where storylines are created ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestling Fan's Predictions- Royal Rumble 2014

Hi there, the last time I write one of these posts was last year for SummerSlam 2013. I was pretty good at predicting the results for the event so I'll have a stab at it tonight.

For me, I am really excited for tonight's Royal Rumble event. I think it has the potential to be one of the greatest Royal Rumble events of all tonight. Every match has the potential to be great and what is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestling Fan's Predictions- SummerSlam 2013

Hi there guys, well I'm here to do what most people are doing and that's stating their predictions for SummerSlam 2013! This is the third time I have posted predictions for a PPV, and when I did WrestleMania and Money in the Bank, I was right on over half of the matches, so let's take a look at the matches that will take place tonight...

Pre-Show- United States Championship- Dean Ambrose
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestling's Fan Predictions- Money in the Bank 2013

Hi there, with Money in the Bank coming up in just a few days, I'd thought I'd write a blog and state what my predictions are the upcoming event. The last time I written one of these blogs was for WrestleMania 29 back in April, and my predictions were all spot on apart from two.

This year I think that the Money in the Bank card has got some quality matches on there and looks like a very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wrestling's Fan Predictions- WrestleMania 29

Hi there everyone, WrestleMania 29 is just a few days away and I am so excited to be watching it! This will be my 7th consecutive WrestleMania I'll be watching live and even though I've heard a lot of people say this is one of the worst card's ever, I still believe that some of the matches can definitely deliver in one way or another. Here are my predictions of what will happen Sunday:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My WWE'13 Matches (2012)

I have been playing the WWE'13 Game like crazy ever since it was released. I have so far done a calender of matches from WrestleMania 28 (2012) to TLC (2012) and will work my way up to WrestleMania 30 (2014). This is just something I thought I'd upload so nothing important but if you wanna read and leave your thoughts, then be my guest!

WrestleMania XXVIII- 1/4/12
    The Miz ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.