Blog Comments

I agree that the fans on the internet have massive double standards. Its fine to be critical but I feel that if the WWE truly did everything the IWC wanted we'd have something that was a cross between Ring of Honor and TNA - really you should all just go and watch those shows. But in reality, nothing and I mean nothing compares to the quality of polished wrestling and storytelling you get in the E. Yeah they over produce everything all the time and drop plot lines like its last years bad news but so what. its wrestling. me? I'm a WWE mark and I'm proud and I dont really care - when WWE gets it right like they did on Monday, nothing compares.

good provocative blog man.
    1. see: AndyWonder
    2. sick of tag-team main events/predictable
    3. I don't know, he is just awful
    4. Jerry has been around longer, but I agree he is more annoying, especially with The brother love jab at mania
    5. not catchy enough chant
    6. again, see: AndyWonder
    7. They are idiots
    8. He deserves more than bad matches and lawyer storylines
    9. I agree
    10. sorry, can't answer that
    11. I'm not going to answer, just going to give my opinion. If Cena turns heel, he will be a face, because everyone will love him. Meaning that he is a heel now, because he says everything people don't want him to, and gets booed so often
    Christian does not only deserve to be in the main event he deserves to have the title. He is a great wrestler and can if given the chance put on an exellent match. He also has way better mic skills than randy orton.
    I'll try to answer them all:
    1.People wanna see Cena on Raw hoping he'll get his ass kicked.
    2.The Cena fans were sound asleep during this match so bye bye ratings.
    3.Zack Ryder is a unique WWE character. A character that I don't think was ever used in the past.
    4.Cole insults people way more than Lawler does.
    5.Khali's acting and dressing up in costumes makes up for everything.
    6.Friday night is bad for TV. 8-9 is pre-gaming for bar hopping. Rest of the night is bar-hopping.
    7.Randy Orton added new moves and does not talk like an "eloquent white guy who has to say the right things all the time or else his fan's parents won't buy his merchandise for them."
    8.Christian is a good wrestler and good promo guy. The universe thinks that should be enough.
    9.If Cena beat Rock at WM, if Daniel Bryan was not squashed at WM, and if Brock never showed up, the crowd would not have been that wild.
    10.I dunno the answer.
    11.Heel Cena actually entertains older cowds. When he coined "HOESKI" there was no booing. When he slammed the Rock in his 2 minute rap, there was no booing.
    Ill answer all your ?'s with one answer. Wwe/f has corrupted our fragile little minds.
    I didn't even bother reading it until I saw it said a question to the WWE Universe sorry lil buddy but I'm not part of the WWE Universe I'm a Wrestling Fan.....WWE Universe are the lil punk ass kids who only cheer for John Cena and no one else....Wrestling Fans cheer for the one's who actually put on great wrestling entertainment, We know it's scripted, We know if there heel there not really bad in real life there just acting as there character and last we know what we want to see and the trade mark says it all WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT NOT JOHN CENA ENTERTAINMENT NUFF SAID
    The Rock: thank you for whistling......it was a dude too ....ummm look John Cena Fan
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.