Blog Comments

Relieved that you stated there are some sane fans or else you would have been ignorant as the ones your complaining about lol, other than that good blog to read...I agree people just need to chill back and just enjoy the best wrestling that we've had in the past 6/7 years...
    It's not simply Tornado Tag matches that will make the tagteam division interesting again. It's getting the right teams, giving them long matches, and having them in storylines where they're allowed to work the mic. That gets the fans involved in the match, rather than just going through the motions and sitting through another tagteam match.
    personally you need to take your love for Stone cold out of the equation to have any sort of decent opinon that is not super bias. I understand opinions are bias, However you need to check it sometimes
    @Dazzaschofield Good points, it would be a good venture for the wwe to go with though. As you know, they love to make a big deal about "being revolutionary" all the time and doing something like this would be good for wwe's ego, but they would need to make it a big deal.
    just a little list fellas relax, as I said it is a personal list. please don't worry yourselves I'm sure there are much more pressing matters..
    Sorry there is a clear #1 and it is the Hulk Hogan turn not other heel turn even comes close
    I have to say I both agree and disagree. As much as I thought it was the best match seen in a long time, if Tornado matches were to become the norm then it would take all excitement away from them. Having them more often I'm all for but not every match. What they need is main event potential in the tag devision. The reason it worked before is you had teams like The New Age Outlaws who were a tag team but you believed they could go toe to toe with the likes of The Rock and Foley. It made the tag devision interesting as quite often on raw you had a tag match as the main event.

The days we don't have the same believable talent in the tag devision, I mean could you really see Primo and Epico going toe to toe with HHH and Punk?

They have tonnes of untapped potential that could benefit from being in a tag team; mason Ryan, drew McIntyre, Tyler reks, Alex Riley, justin Gabriel and the list goes on.

I could easily see mason Ryan and Tyler reks in quite a dominant tag team with a decent manager to do the mic work for them while they develop. And stars like these have the benefit of being believable at the main event level, I can see Ryan/reks easily getting over as main event tag heel against someone like punk/HHH.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.