View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1996

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really ...
  2. WWE Impact of the year: 1991

*HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, FOR SOME REASON 1991 DID NOT PUBLISH SO WE SKIPPED AHEAD. WELL LO AND BEHOLD, HERE WE GO

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blog published on the most impactful Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:17 AM by Earthquake

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1995

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:19 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  4. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1994

* Hey everyone, appreciate the comments. Just want to say my picks are relating to overall success by superatars. For example, in my 1990 blog, I picked Warrior as breakthrough superstar. He did already break through prior to that time, but he really broke the glass ceiling in 1990. Earthquake arguable had the greatest breakthrough, and I have him down as a notable, but compared to Warrior, he ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:20 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  5. WWE Impact Superstars of the year: 1990

Hello fellow internet dwellers, my name is Earthquake (or David lol) and I am going to (try) get a little blof published on Breakthrough Superstars of the year from 1990 until present day. So that is 23 years of personal opinion that I don't think most people will be able to argue with but of course if you read this put forward your opinions cause this is a blog and it really feeds on your opinions, ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 12:22 AM by Earthquake

Categories
  6. Why oh Why does the IWC have to dump on everything?

Hello Everybody, pay attention.

I've not been writing here for long but I've read shit loads of blogs, the majority of which are just recycled every week. Examples include "Who needs to get pushed","Why WWE has ruined X and Y's push","What I would have done about Raw/Smackdown/Previous PPV". It's a bit tiresome an unoriginal, much like this blog but what ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 01:25 PM by Earthquake (spelling)

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
    Categories
  7. Change the Rules of Tag Team

Hear me out, for the idea I have had is a long shot heaped with controversy if it were to ever be implemented.

Watching last weeks Smackdown show I saw a tag team match that not only had me interested but more importantly had the crowd interested - the tornado tag match between epico & primo v the Uso's.

The crowd loved it, it was incredibly fast paced with plenty of ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 07:33 PM by Frank

Tags: tag teams, wwe
    Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.