Blog Comments

i think that there should be a dominant heel teem (ziggler/swagger imo) and say they can beat anyone and back it up...bring in a new team and old teams every week til the right moment happens when that face team upsets them...they could go for months and have them just bragg their asses off and vickie is perfect to hold the gold on the outside. bring in former teams for one shot deals just to put them over like la resistance, outlaws, headbangers, lod w/ heidenrich, nasty boys?, nash/xpac, IT CAN BE DONE its just if they care to or not.
    I definitely agree on tag-team finishers, they are incredibly under-used in the WWE. Hart Attack, Doomsday Device, 3D just to name a few - they worked well. Hell even the double chokeslam used when Kane partnered with Big Show or as the Brothers of Destruction with 'Taker.

I'd love to see a new team brought through, maybe with a slight twist on a Legend killer gimmick, perhaps at random points in a tag-team bout or singles bout, hit the entrance music/titantron for a major wrestler/tag team so the crowd and guys in the ring think it's someone major returning, then blindside them with an attack from behind and devastate them with some tag-team finishers. Build em up as a major heel force to run rampage over the tag division and build up another two or three teams to challenge them.
    You can also bring back the New Age Outlaws for one last run. Road Dogg is already back in the fold. Need to see how Monty Sopp is doing but he's still on the independent and from what you hear, he stays in great shape.
    Good points but I'll take you one further. You need to bring back one team to fast track the resurrection of the tag team. That team is the Dudley Boys.

Bubba Ray has shown that he has what it takes to be one of the top heels in a company. They need to come out and take the tag team titles in the squash. Then you need to let them run rampant for months, drawing heat and making the titles nearly untouchable.

Then, eventually, you build up a face tag team to come in and have a lengthy feud and have the pay off be at one of the top-4 PPVs. Hopefully in this time you have built up a good base of tag teams that can carry the momentum that the Dudleys have brought back to the division.
    It was actually Show-Miz DX lost the tag teasm titles to. But I enjoyed your blog. I agree that there was no point of Slater and Gabriel splitting up. We have seen so many times where a tag team breaks up and starts a singles match feud for a month and its over. Longer teams, a definite great. And yes The Road Warriors all the Way
    Great Blog and a Great Read!
    Dolph Ziggler's character should have stayed as "The Natural" Nic Nemeth like he was in FCW.
    You're absolutely right about the booking and everything else. I'm sold on this one.
    I agree with akbar. This is by far the best blog I have ever read on this site. Your blog is intelligent, insightful, and well thought out. It shows that you have a strong understanding of how the wrestling business works. Well done.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.