Blog Comments

Good blog.

it was fun and I liked it.
    Thanks Renevious! I corrected my mistake! The Ultimate Dude, he was one of a kind indeed! Everyone else, thank you for the input.
    well there so many points you made separately, sooo....for your future blogs, just expandd like crazy on each point and bada bing bada boom you have yourself a series of blogs...like talking about why you think co-op is better than NWO is a point screaming to be turned in to a blog... good luck
    great blog man, and glad you enjoyed the warrior promo. Yeah everybody laughs at the wreck of a man now but he was fucking awesome when you were a kid. One of a kind.

You should write about the shit you love man. Write blogs on the topics you mentioned, they're all good and your writing is easy to follow. good job.
    I'm not going to knock your blog because it was just you stating random thoughts on wrestling. You ask for any ideas for future blogs. Here is my advice. Find something you really enjoy. I review Raw each week as it is my favorite show to watch. IF you really enjoy SD or TNA, review one of those. Or think of a topic that you think people haven't talked about, or if you want to talk about other topics 10 other people are writing about(Brock Lesnar returning, WM28), put a spin to it to set it apart from everyone else. Best of luck
    I agree completely with a good 90% of that... some stuff was also left out some BIG topices.... the elephant in the living room.... the over grown turtle has returned to destroy midcarders into obscurity, do crap promos and botch huge spots destroying carrers..... don't get me wrong, i don't hate brock.... in fact when i was in high school during his first run i was a fan........ now i just don't see everyone is suddenly on board with a lesner return..... angle, shelton hardy absolutely, but i don't see his return going anywhere positive.
    Dont get me wrong, i appreciate what you are trying to do, but please just write a blog on a matter that you have thought about. I, for instance, have just wrote 1 blog on a matter i really liked to discuss. So don't try to force yourself on writing blogs if you have nothing to write about, since you could better read those of people who actually have somthing to say.
    On this blog, it was a pleasure to read your experiences
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.