Blog Comments

I wouldn't say NXT is curse, more like WWE just being stupid and debuting too many guys way too soon. Granted they have undergone a radical makeover to their roster within the last 5 years, but clearly a lot of guys on the roster are in need of some character development. Some guys shouldn't even be on the main roster not because they're a bad talent but because they've yet to develop a personality or character fans can invest in. Guys like Michael McGilicuty, Mason Ryan.. Tyler Reks.. what were their characters? Why should fans give a shit? But I see what you're sayin good blog
    Vince made sure that no one would or could challenge WWE in the 80's & defeated the biggest threat to his monoply in 01(WCW). I do believe that theres a anti-trust law on the books about what WWE has does but Vince pays to well & people have been know to get themselves fired from one company just to get a tryout in WWE. As long as guys are getting paid its pretty much a victimless crime(well the fans suffer). Think about how nice it must be to deposit a WWE check, better than a goverment check.
    Another good blog bro, well said. I agree tho, the ROH roster is thin right now, while VERY talented, very thin. I felt like I saw ROderick, Eddie and Davey against one another all year long. 2011 had likely the same roster all year from Champions vs Challengers right to Final Battle, same dudes pretty well aside from alexander/coleman and the young bucks (all great additions). But ya unfortunately the talent keeps getting poached, Hero i was hoping for HUGE things from. Its too bad. I dont see alot of the others being up in Canada, tho ill be seeing Chikara and Dargon Gate USA and ROH live in Toronto this year. They do all use a lot of the same guys anyways. Im all for your idea, Even perhaps if two of them merged. They would still need the ROH name cuz they have the cred, they just need better TV and a bigger talent pool. (the TV is hard to watch)
    I really like ROH, TNA and some indy promotions much better than WWE, I do wish a company would rise up and put WWE to the test because WWE does not give a crap about their fans
    Great list bor. I agree with all 5
    Maybe Ron Killings, he was definitely taken more seriously in TNA.

Well Desmond Wolfe was hard to keep because he couldn't wrestle, he still hasn't been cleared to wrestle as far as I know, so releasing him was best.

Jim Cornette is doing a great job in ROH, the show they have on TV is pretty good, as well his scouting of new wrestlers and the direction of the company, he's doing great.
    The Top 5 Wrestlers That TNA Should Have Kept (In No Particular Order):
    01: Ron Killings
    02: Christian Cage
    03: Homicide
    04: Desmond Wolfe
    05: Awesome Kong

The list goes on. I can see where you're coming from with Jim Cornette, but he's not showing it with ROH.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.