Blog Comments

@y2jray: Thanks for the comment! And yes I do think most of the heels will win. Here is my updated prediction.

WWE Championship: Punk vs. Cena vs. Show - Winner Punk
    WHC Sheamus vs. ADR - Winner Sheamus
    HHH vs. Lesnar - Winner Lesnar
    Y2J vs. Ziggler - Winner Ziggler
    Kane vs. Daniel Bryan - Winner Daniel Bryan
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. The Primetime Players - Winner PTP
    The Miz vs. Mysterio - Winner Miz
    Santino Marella vs. Antonio Cesaro - Winner Cesaro

I do think most of the heels wiil win. Sheamus will most likely retain. However, if ADR wins I think Ziggler will cash in MITB.
    So with punk being a heel in the storyline with cena you basically have all heels winning at summer slam don't think that will happen but pretty good blog otherwise
    What?! Santino is a good wrestler. Your idea of putting him as a manager is even worse then him being in the ring! Who is he gonna manage I mean come on. anyway ok blog I guess even though i don't agree with it much
    its sad that likes of Bret Hart, Goldberg, and Harley Race held this title only to have it reduced to something to dump ashes on.
    Bobby1181: He was having okay matches at best. He usually takes a beating then ends up winning with the Cobra. I think as soon as they give Cesaro a title shot he'll get the win. Also, it looks like since the WWE wants to change Brodus' image its likely that he'll lose to Sandow at Summer Slam and them come back with a totally new gimmick.

bartish2: Agreed! You would think that with all of the extra TV time they could come up with a decent feud for Santino but that's not been the case. I think its about time to have our very first Rugby United States Champion.

Toilet Bowl: I couldn't agree with you more. I don't know anyone who "marked out" when Santino was put into the Elimination Chamber and MITB. To me this was a waste of space in both matches. Also, everyone that I know including myself was very upset that Santino got placed in those matches instead more deserving talent.
    I liked Intercontinental Champion Santino better.
    I think a brief Santino title run is ok. Makes for a great underdog story... But he has had the title for months and I don't agree with that. He's also great for the tag team division. I love the comic relief guy in wrestling. Just don't think they are worthy of long singles title runs. Also, I don't know of anyone who "marked out" when Santino even got into the EC match, let alone gave the illusion that he could win. Anyone that actually believed Santino would win the WHC at the EC PPV needs to contact me about some beach front property in Kansas.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.