PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Feel Like John Lauranitis Is Texting:

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-28-2011, 03:46 PM
VKM - Vincent Kennedy McMahon?

I mean, there's been mentioning of him on TV and not to mention the current story plans call for him to come back before Survivor Series and all that.... am I the only one feeling this or is it me looking too much into things?

Enforcer23
09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
most proble the thing i have with it is didint VKM want his charecter cut from tv all togeather...like i know his ganna comeback but i thought he was done with TV

kersh
09-28-2011, 04:25 PM
i always thought the evil Vince was supposed to have gone after his match with brett,
just as it started

AOF666
Actually I'm tired of him saying, " I'm John Lauranitis, the Vice President of Talent Relations'. It's like he got an identity crisis or something.

Wade Barrett 1979
VKM - Vincent Kennedy McMahon?

I mean, there's been mentioning of him on TV and not to mention the current story plans call for him to come back before Survivor Series and all that.... am I the only one feeling this or is it me looking too much into things?

Yup, I think this could be a precursor to a VKM v HHH feud for control of WWE!!

kersh
09-28-2011, 04:36 PM
then steph and linda can sell the shares to Hulk Hogan

and we can rehash that old storyline again

Y2J___Y2J
09-28-2011, 05:11 PM
I would think that it will end up with HHH getting fired .. and probably a Vince vs HHH feud with Punk/Johnny Ace/Miz etc getting in on the conspiracy. It'll probably finish at the Rumble or they could decide to drag it out 'till Mania

captainmoonlight
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
They're making it up as they go along

Van-Wilder
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Sadly captainmoonlight you are probably right. I think they always start a storyline with an ending in mind but change their minds so often. It damages a story and sometimes parts don't make sense. (Nexus burying Undertaker anyone?)

Reichwulf
09-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Actually I'm tired of him saying, " I'm John Lauranitis, the Vice President of Talent Relations'. It's like he got an identity crisis or something.

http://www.g-pop.net/AngleBook.jpg

jethro
09-28-2011, 07:20 PM
I think John texting Stephanie,Vince,Nash and Punk's sister

Kenny_Penfold
09-28-2011, 07:26 PM
He's definitely texting Vince because he's back on tv in a few weeks. Or at least that's what's been hammered home on the main headlines page on seperate days. Apparently he blew his top because Del Rio mentioned his name and wanted to keep it a secret. I'd like to see him turn up in the Hell In A Cell match and drag Punk under the ring ala Taker on Diesel. But he is coming back and realistically, who else is there for this muppet to text? :D

Wade Barrett 1979
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Ha! Kenny, I'd like to see Tevez v Mancini in a HIAC match!!

Kenny_Penfold
09-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Ha! Kenny, I'd like to see Tevez v Mancini in a HIAC match!!

Wouldn't that be fucking awesome, I like that a lot. We could have a six way with Tevez, his boyfriend Zabaleta and Kia fighting Mancini, Platt and Kidd. A 3v3 hell in a cell. or M.I.T.B with Tevez' contract on the line and if Mancini wins, they rip up his contract and he has to clean boots until his contract runs down. But if Tevez wins, he owns Man City!!!!!!!

HBK
09-28-2011, 08:56 PM
I could see that happening but honestly it could go 2 ways, 1. John wants to have power so he has Miz/Truth/Nash help him or 2. I't's Vince b/c John and Vince want to take back the company.

Reloval
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM
He is obviously texting sting and hogan to see what type of match they want to face the undertaker in at WM28

OldSchoolHeel
09-29-2011, 03:43 AM
they're making it up as they go along

ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
09-29-2011, 04:05 AM
Wouldn't that be fucking awesome, I like that a lot. We could have a six way with Tevez, his boyfriend Zabaleta and Kia fighting Mancini, Platt and Kidd. A 3v3 hell in a cell. or M.I.T.B with Tevez' contract on the line and if Mancini wins, they rip up his contract and he has to clean boots until his contract runs down. But if Tevez wins, he owns Man City!!!!!!!

Ha, brilliant! I'd pay to see that!!

LuckIsForLosers
09-29-2011, 07:45 AM

It's quite funny though, no? His silly accent and tone of voice and the way he repeatedly says it. Everytime Johnny boy says this, I laugh.

And yeah, just like Nexus, the Raw Gm and almost every other storyline that goes beyond Cena winning a title, they're making it up as they go along...

BlazersDozen
09-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Just like to say...

Told ya so