PDA

View Full Version : Triple H support breaking the law..

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 08:57 AM
See no body mention this...
But I see Triple H supports breaking the law... Going to some-ones home and visousily attacking them is home invasion, and could be B&E and and much more.. Isn't that a bad example to share with kids???

shambo2k9
09-28-2011, 09:18 AM
But I see Triple H supports breaking the law... Going to some-ones home and visousily attacking them is home invasion, and could be B&E and and much more.. Isn't that a bad example to share with kids???

http://www.deviantart.com/download/101170083/Picard_Facepalm_by_LuckyHRE.gif

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-28-2011, 09:23 AM
and ASSAULT!

TheRockerGother
09-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Yes it's bad example but it's storyline wise hell almost everything WWE does is kinda a bad example hitting people with chairs,talking back, beating the shit out of someone,hitting someone with a sledgehammer etc etc etc.

TheRockerGother
09-28-2011, 09:26 AM
ALSO plus it was the storyline -.- if some guy hand cuffed you and made you watch as he kissed your wife wouldn't you do the same xD?

HCollins-TNA1
http://www.deviantart.com/download/101170083/Picard_Facepalm_by_LuckyHRE.gif

Looks more like a headache????

the-rocks-stunner
so isn't an AA(FU) bad for kids? ASSAULT?!

Reichwulf
09-28-2011, 09:27 AM

It's okay though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qs0l6fw9b0k/Tmf9S01_B7I/AAAAAAAADFI/2XlI1fMFe_8/s1600/bully2.jpg

They "don't support" bullying ;)

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:29 AM
They "don't support" bullying ;)

Gimmick of the year!!!

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 09:31 AM
ALSO plus it was the storyline -.- if some guy hand cuffed you and made you watch as he kissed your wife wouldn't you do the same xD?

Tough one to answer..... Probably not, but it depends on what I can physically do, would the alledged assaulted already be in trouble, attacking someone and kissing a man's wife, for adulatory????

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Tough one to answer..... Probably not, but it depends on what I can physically do, would the alledged assaulted already be in trouble, attacking someone and kissing a man's wife, for adulatory????

*Wrestling Geek that thinks wrestlings real*

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
so isn't an AA(FU) bad for kids? ASSAULT?!

Every match is an assault! WWE is a bad example for kids everywhere!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5dbu7cO45wOieC5LyqQZWRH7hUiOjv hBcHdo4dwJBE3OoMb2y

Reichwulf
Gimmick of the year!!!

I know if i was running against linda mcmahon for congress i would have a field day :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRNvyqVl9w

TheRockerGother
09-28-2011, 09:33 AM

Lets say a day has passed since then and you find out where he lives or something ?:P hahaha

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Every match is an assault! WWE is a bad example for kids everywhere!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5dbu7cO45wOieC5LyqQZWRH7hUiOjv hBcHdo4dwJBE3OoMb2y

are you being sarcastic?

Wade Barrett 1979
09-28-2011, 09:35 AM

You're missing the bigger picture here! The worst example he's setting to kids, is that it's ok to have a pony tail!! That shit is wrong!!
You know why they call it a pony tail? Cause when you lift one up, there's an arsehole underneath!!!

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Lets say a day has passed since then and you find out where he lives or something ?:P hahaha

off topic: well done for 500 half way to god! :D

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:37 AM
You're missing the bigger picture here! The worst example he's setting to kids, is that it's ok to have a pony tail!! That shit is wrong!!
You know why they call it a pony tail? Cause when you lift one up, there's an arsehole underneath!!!

no the worst example is his massive nose! ;P

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-28-2011, 09:38 AM
are you being sarcastic?

Nope.....:)

the-rocks-stunner
09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Nope.....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

Wade Barrett 1979
09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
no the worst example is his massive nose! ;P

Yeah, that shits wrong too!! The guy is just wrong on so many levels!! :0P

K2Jelly
09-28-2011, 09:52 AM
You wait two years after this happened to make a thread about it?

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 09:58 AM
You wait two years after this happened to make a thread about it?

It was brought up on RAW.... so I waited 2 days....

Rich Cranium
09-28-2011, 10:08 AM
How about a boss being allowed to physically interact with his employees? When have you seen Dana White fight in a UFC PPV?

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
How about a boss being allowed to physically interact with his employees? When have you seen Dana White fight in a UFC PPV?

Better yet or the President physically fight with congress

rss3004
09-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Um, I don't think wrestling itself is too kid-friendly. Basically, its two guys beating the holy hell out of each other till one of them cannot move.
Also, I doubt Triple H has even toed the line in his career. Bashing a man's skull with a sledgehammer and invading WCW with a tank are hardly something you want kids to emulate.

The_Awesome_One
09-28-2011, 10:25 AM
If it was real half of the guys would be in jail and the other half either crippled or dead,

and when has people beating the crap out of each other been kid friendly, answer it isnt WWE calls itself PG so it can get sponsers easier, and makes parents more likely to let their kids watch, and it also acts as abit of a cover for the new wellness policy, I.E no blade, head shots ETC

midian
09-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Surprised nobody brought up the super kid friendly John Cena promoting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnaVH2fr68 joy riding

Lowki
09-28-2011, 11:12 AM
What about kane setting J.R. on fire years ago?! Does this mean WWE encourage the burning of the disabled?

KJ PUNK
09-28-2011, 11:28 AM
You also shouldn't put elderly men through announce tables.

monctonvike
09-28-2011, 11:31 AM
hhh also punched more refs then anyone, imo who cares its just a show

Reichwulf
09-28-2011, 11:40 AM
I don't see how everyone forgot about mark henry picking on smaller sized people (excluding big show) and "breaking" their legs/ankles with chairs :p

Y2J___Y2J
09-28-2011, 11:49 AM
so B&E is a bad example for kids... but hitting a guy with a chair or putting someone through a table isn't?! LOL

Wade Barrett 1979
09-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Hey, hey you are all forgetting the most disturbing thing wrestling was guilty of!! I'm talking about evil straight from the lowest bowels of hell and perpetrated by some of the biggest names in wrestling:

Shawn Michaels
Sid Vicious
Jake Roberts
The Rockers
Brutus Beefcake
Jimmy Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Mike Awesome
Even Hulk Hogan.....

Ladies and Gentleman, it sickens me to my stomach to give you......

THE MULLET!!!!!

Peter Kaymakcian
09-28-2011, 12:02 PM

Obvious troll is obvious and I give you a 1/10 simply because I am going to respond.

Dixie Carter Supports Breaking the Law:
Kurt Angle is caught drinking and driving, but doesn't get stripped of the TNA Title. Jeff Hardy was in a legal battle due to his drug arrest and is given the TNA World title and then doesn't get stripped of the title after being unable to perform at multiple events. They finally let Sting beat him because of his unable to perform at a PPV!

evilgenius780
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
hhh also punched more refs then anyone, imo who cares its just a show

Telivision shows often include people doing things they would normally go to jail for, so you're right...who cares

mika009
09-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Whats worse than HHH breaking into Ortons home is that they stole that from Austin/Pillman from ten years ago. Except Pillman had gun. Camera goes black and you hear gun shots. I think that was a little more out there than Trips and Orton.

Jags
09-28-2011, 04:06 PM
These guys are meant to fight, Triple H was just trying to say to man up and stop complaining against Cody Rhodes.

Triple H isn't really a role model for the kids though, I don't see kids anywhere with sledgehammers and Triple H shirts. They mark out for Cena.

AOF666
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok let's say Cody took HHH's advise and went to Orton's house and beat him stupid then got arrested. The way Haitch fires people for the dumbest thing or fines them, will Cody still have a job?

zrdt12
09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
I support Triple H breakin the law. Remember that so vividly, it was a great storyline.

Wrestling in general is something that shouldn't really be targeted towards kids by nature.
But tons of kids like it so WWE caters to them.

URATOOL
09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I can't believe how many of you just got trolled by the TNA chick!

therockiswwf
09-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Rikishi attempted to murder Austin with a car
Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie
HHH illegally married Steph
Austin attempted to murder HHH
HHH fucked a dummy in a casket
Kane killed Katie Vick
Edge destroyed Del Rio's car
I could go on all day

Asherdelampyr
09-28-2011, 08:52 PM

He was teaching kids a very very valuable lesson
Don't fuck with Triple H
and also, don't kiss another man's wife, that shit is just asking to be hurt

KJ PUNK
09-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Let's be honest, if wrestlers were meant to be role models then CM Punk would always be face since he's straightedge.

Asherdelampyr
09-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Let's be honest, if wrestlers were meant to be role models then CM Punk would always be face since he's straightedge. or beating up people for being "druggies"

therockiswwf
09-28-2011, 09:20 PM
or beating up people for being "druggies"

They cheered Orton when he said he would RKO his own Grandmother to win the title, but boo'ed Punk when he said he made Luke Gallows sober.

Asherdelampyr
09-28-2011, 09:27 PM
They cheered Orton when he said he would RKO his own Grandmother to win the title, but boo'ed Punk when he said he made Luke Gallows sober.

it's all in the delivery
the "better than all of you" part of CM punk's heel gimmick is a surefire way to get heat
on the other hand, one of the things that people seem to admire about Orton's gimmick is that he would do anything to be the best, no matter the cost.

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Obvious troll is obvious and I give you a 1/10 simply because I am going to respond.

Dixie Carter Supports Breaking the Law:
Kurt Angle is caught drinking and driving, but doesn't get stripped of the TNA Title. Jeff Hardy was in a legal battle due to his drug arrest and is given the TNA World title and then doesn't get stripped of the title after being unable to perform at multiple events. They finally let Sting beat him because of his unable to perform at a PPV!

Most of that is reality and isn't brought into the scrip..... I think your definition of troll is wrong......
A troll is one who causes trouble, derail threads and topics and harasses people.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 10:43 PM
I support Triple H breakin the law. Remember that so vividly, it was a great storyline.

Wrestling in general is something that shouldn't really be targeted towards kids by nature.
But tons of kids like it so WWE caters to them.

But it was lame invading someones home.....

HCollins-TNA1
09-28-2011, 10:44 PM
I can't believe how many of you just got trolled by the TNA chick!

??????????

mika009
09-28-2011, 11:19 PM
I think everyone is missing the worst one. Wrestlemania 15, Hell in a Cell, the Brood drops a nuce down from the top of the cage, Undertaker puts it around Big Boss Mans neck and they raise the cage. Murder in the middle of the ring.

zrdt12
09-28-2011, 11:50 PM
I think everyone is missing the worst one. Wrestlemania 15, Hell in a Cell, the Brood drops a nuce down from the top of the cage, Undertaker puts it around Big Boss Mans neck and they raise the cage. Murder in the middle of the ring.

Yeah I remember this one. It's funny if you go to the youtube page everyone in comments is all !@#$!@%! he almost died! lol!

When Taker was in the ministry very often he would abduct and raise ppl on his cross too.

Our socitey is so messed up that Punk's Straight Edge gimmick has to be heel because it's less than 1% that actually are straight edge.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Most of that is reality and isn't brought into the scrip..... I think your definition of troll is wrong......
A troll is one who causes trouble, derail threads and topics and harasses people.....

Okay so what your saying is that it is okay to promote really breaking the law, but once someone does it fake its wrong? Great logic there troll.

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Okay so what your saying is that it is okay to promote really breaking the law, but once someone does it fake its wrong? Great logic there troll.
I think you the troll always replying to my threads.....
It's a line between reality and make-believe.... sometimes thin sometimes not....
Wrestling at one time was a family sport, now it loaded with controversial issues..... Which is alright, but when a majority of the audience is a certain age it needs to be thought about........
Again thanks for replying TROLL

URATOOL
09-29-2011, 02:31 AM
??????????

You trolled. They bit.

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 10:42 AM
You trolled. They bit.

More like feeding the TROLLS.....

Peter Kaymakcian
09-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I think you the troll always replying to my threads.....
It's a line between reality and make-believe.... sometimes thin sometimes not....
Wrestling at one time was a family sport, now it loaded with controversial issues..... Which is alright, but when a majority of the audience is a certain age it needs to be thought about........
Again thanks for replying TROLL

Yes I am the troll for making logical posts counter arguing your illogical posts. Like for instance how you tried to make a thread saying that HHH in kayfabe breaking into Orton's house and beating him up is advocating being a criminal when WWE constantly says don't try this at home. Also with the market their directing towards preteens twelve and thirteen will be a lot less likely to do that. Also they showed HHH getting arrested afterwards showing the consequences of doing what HHH did. Now TNA who markets themselves towards 17 and up says if you do drugs or drink and drive you will be okay in life if you are talented. They send this message by allowing their champions to be caught doing illegal things and still allowed to keep their titles. When RVD was caught with pot in the WWE he immediately lost both the WWE Title and the ECW Title and suspended for 30 days. When Jeff Hardy showed up to a non-wrestling event and appeared to be under the influence he immediately lost the IC Title and was not allowed to compete at Wrestlemania. This a message WWE sends to the youth of America that your actions do have consequences. TNA shows the youth of America your actions don't have consequences if you are famous.

Please troll please respond with an idiotic post again because that is all you are good for. I have seen you make one logical post since I've been here. Every post you make is so illogical because you refuse to admit something TNA has done is wrong. But when someone calls you out for what you are, a TNA Mark, you immediately say no I'm not all I do is praise everything TNA does and says WWE is wrong for everything they do. How does that make me a mark? So please respond and show this entire forum how truly stupid your opinion is.

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Kayfabe or not... it was breaking the law.....

Fact and point is do people go around be axe murderers Cause of Friday the 13 and and Halloween movies.... Yes to some point some physco's do....

But saying that it alright to break into somebodies house and attack a person is wrong..... No human being with common sense would do so....
But for every Action there a Reaction....

HCollins-TNA1
09-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Also I'm more of a Wrestling Mark....
I like all products.... Be it NWA, ROH, Dragon Gate USA, WWE, TNA, Mexico, Canada, Japan, and Indys and other International products.... I contribute my knowledge of the sport I followed since 1985 and the sport I had researched and study unlike some.....

Who goes around harassing others, and making smirk remarks cause one can't be logical and have civilized discussions....

I'm all for it if you all for it and other are all for it...

AreYaSerious
09-29-2011, 11:33 PM
They also teach kids if they are wiggers they can be successful (John Cena) However everyone knows that is a lie. Except for Eminem (wait who?)

Tyler Durden
09-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Are you serious bro?

AreYaSerious
09-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Are you serious bro?

No it was sarcastic but still

evilgenius780
10-01-2011, 10:28 AM
He was teaching kids a very very valuable lesson
Don't fuck with Triple H
and also, don't kiss another man's wife, that shit is just asking to be hurt

The younger kids learn not to fuck with HHH, the better..well said!