PDA

View Full Version : The Person Above You (Game)

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-28-2011, 01:57 AM
In this game you're supposed to give your HONEST feelings about the person who posted before you. Obviously, considering I'm first here, the next person to respond has to give their opinion and so on and so forth. COMMENCE!

Leggo
09-28-2011, 02:29 AM
In this game you're supposed to give your HONEST feelings about the person who posted before you. Obviously, considering I'm first here, the next person to respond has to give their opinion and so on and so forth. COMMENCE!

A good guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Not shy with his opinions, and has a lot of dedication. Has a great sense of humour too...

Enough of the BS Rob... You're alright really lol

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-28-2011, 02:45 AM
A good guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Not shy with his opinions, and has a lot of dedication. Has a great sense of humour too...

Enough of the BS Rob... You're alright really lol

One of the coolest guys I have talked to on this forum. Wish I could chill with him and a couple of others here in real life at a bar or something.

Asherdelampyr
09-28-2011, 02:58 AM
TPAM I am pretty sure would be a pretty cool dude to hang out with

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-28-2011, 02:58 AM
One of the coolest guys I have talked to on this forum. Wish I could chill with him and a couple of others here in real life at a bar or something.

I hate this snobbish prick right here. Always thinking he knows more than everyone else. Ugh! ;p Seriously though, cool dude and glad I got to know him.

Asherdelampyr
09-28-2011, 03:34 AM
I hate this snobbish prick right here. Always thinking he knows more than everyone else. Ugh! ;p Seriously though, cool dude and glad I got to know him.

Don't always agree with your opinions, but I do respect that you act like an adult about them, and are open to discussion

VanHooliganX
09-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Don't always agree with your opinions, but I do respect that you act like an adult about them, and are open to discussion

In all honesty i've only seen a handful of your posts but i've never disagreed with what you have put. I like your signature and you're an overall interesting dude.

CGBigMan
09-28-2011, 04:01 AM
In all honesty i've only seen a handful of your posts but i've never disagreed with what you have put. I like your signature and you're an overall interesting dude.

Very nice person who provides well opnionated posts without being nasty about them

Kashdinero
09-28-2011, 05:43 AM
Very nice person who provides well opnionated posts without being nasty about them

Never really had any interaction with ^ but he is always polite. Plus, he is a fellow efedder, so he can't be that bad :)

*Kash cringes and awaits the next posters opinion of him*

TheMadThinker
09-28-2011, 06:58 AM
Never really had any interaction with ^ but he is always polite. Plus, he is a fellow efedder, so he can't be that bad :)

*Kash cringes and awaits the next posters opinion of him*

No worries Kash, my guess is you are probably one of the most respected personalities on EWN forums. Especially for the people who have been around the past year. A virtual computer of wrestling knowledge. Most important you seem to be a deep thinker on many things from the trivial to the complex. Anyone who does not understand quality over quantity when making a post would do well to read your stuff.

Grind_Bastard
09-28-2011, 09:47 AM
No worries Kash, my guess is you are probably one of the most respected personalities on EWN forums. Especially for the people who have been around the past year. A virtual computer of wrestling knowledge. Most important you seem to be a deep thinker on many things from the trivial to the complex. Anyone who does not understand quality over quantity when making a post would do well to read your stuff.

Noreal interaction between us, but what I read fromhim looks like a cool guy, with a solid reasoning behind his opinions, no matter if I agree or not.

Rich Cranium
09-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Noreal interaction between us, but what I read fromhim looks like a cool guy, with a solid reasoning behind his opinions, no matter if I agree or not.

My fellow creative brother from another mother across the pond. This guy is brilliant and is a cool dude! I have never seen him mad and I would totally hang out in real life with Grindy! Cheers bro! :)

SESAfro
09-28-2011, 10:31 AM
My fellow creative brother from another mother across the pond. This guy is brilliant and is a cool dude! I have never seen him mad and I would totally hang out in real life with Grindy! Cheers bro! :)
It's evident that you are a well respected member of the forum and the fact that you are a Black Ninja and have R-Truth as an avatar gets a thumbs up from me. Can't say that we are close, or had any interaction at all, but you seem like a "Down to Earh" person.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 11:45 AM
It's evident that you are a well respected member of the forum and the fact that you are a Black Ninja and have R-Truth as an avatar gets a thumbs up from me. Can't say that we are close, or had any interaction at all, but you seem like a "Down to Earh" person.

chatted with SESAfro on the forums a few times, and I like the sig, other than thaat, I don`t think we`ve had much interaction

Robareid
09-28-2011, 11:51 AM
chatted with SESAfro on the forums a few times, and I like the sig, other than thaat, I don`t think we`ve had much interaction

Haven't really interacted that much, the occasional post on HWA and JBW is about it. From what I have seen you seem like a nice guy and you are always try to help people out (or at least what I have seen ;))

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Haven't really interacted that much, the occasional post on HWA and JBW is about it. From what I have seen you seem like a nice guy and you are always try to help people out (or at least what I have seen ;))

those are my intentions, and same for the above post, maybe have a feud with Robareid if Matthews stays in HWA

thejman93
09-28-2011, 12:21 PM
those are my intentions, and same for the above post, maybe have a feud with Robareid if Matthews stays in HWA

Kev, Kev Kev....

You've pissed a few people off in your time here, but you're a cool dude in my book.

Plus you're one of the few hockey fans here.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Kev, Kev Kev....

You've pissed a few people off in your time here, but you're a cool dude in my book.

Plus you're one of the few hockey fans here.

Who here doesn't have a track record of pissing people off? lol and jman very cool dude, loved discussing hockey with him!

Reichwulf
09-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Who here doesn't have a track record of pissing people off? lol and jman very cool dude, loved discussing hockey with him!

From what i've seen you seem like a pretty cool guy and easy to get along with. But i think that's with all Canadians :p

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 12:39 PM
From what i've seen you seem like a pretty cool guy and easy to get along with. But i think that's with all Canadians :p

and we don't always our sentences with EH! lol Reichwulf looks like a pretty easy going person and loves to talk football (from what I see is a Jets fan, so I'll be discussing my love for the Patriots with him soon lol)

68wPayne
09-28-2011, 12:44 PM
and we don't always our sentences with EH! lol Reichwulf looks like a pretty easy going person and loves to talk football (from what I see is a Jets fan, so I'll be discussing my love for the Patriots with him soon lol)

Cool guy, usually agree with you (except for you mega-KISS fandom :P). All in all I really like talking to ya.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Cool guy, usually agree with you (except for you mega-KISS fandom :P). All in all I really like talking to ya.

My mega-KISS fandom will never die HAHAHAHA! And every time I talk to you I feel like I'm in the south and I break out my god awful accent in my head, but I love talking to you dude!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-28-2011, 02:23 PM

A pretty cool guy haven't had many interactions with him, but his character is in my fav 5 on WARfare.

My mega-KISS fandom will never die HAHAHAHA! And every time I talk to you I feel like I'm in the south and I break out my god awful accent in my head, but I love talking to you dude!

The coolest Canadian I have ever talked to!!! I have never had an argument with this guy or have ever read a post of his that was rude in any way. He trys to not fit in with Canadian stereotypes but he is a super nice dude, and loves wrestling and hockey, Eh. And Kiss is one of my top old school rock bands!!!!

Rich Cranium
09-28-2011, 02:29 PM
A pretty cool guy haven't had many interactions with him, but his character is in my fav 5 on WARfare.

The coolest Canadian I have ever talked to!!! I have never had an argument with this guy or have ever read a post of his that was rude in any way. He trys to not fit in with Canadian stereotypes but he is a super nice dude, and loves wrestling and hockey, Eh. And Kiss is one of my top old school rock bands!!!!

I generally get along with this pothead ;) and seems like a really cool dude.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I generally get along with this pothead ;) and seems like a really cool dude.

What a dick head. ;)

thejman93
09-28-2011, 02:39 PM
What a dick head. ;)

The hardest workin' dude on EWN. Podcasts, Webshows, Criminals, efeds, wife, kid(s): Rob deals with it all

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-28-2011, 02:42 PM
The hardest workin' dude on EWN. Podcasts, Webshows, Criminals, efeds, wife, kid(s): Rob deals with it all

Thanks much my bruva from a couple cities ova. Means a lot man. And you're one of the coolest fucking dudes on this site. I mean, only because you're a couple cities over from me of course lol. Seriously though, you seem like the type of dude I'd definitely kick back with offa' here. *CHEERS* GO PHILLIES!!

thejman93
09-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks much my bruva from a couple cities ova. Means a lot man. And you're one of the coolest fucking dudes on this site. I mean, only because you're a couple cities over from me of course lol. Seriously though, you seem like the type of dude I'd definitely kick back with offa' here. *CHEERS* GO PHILLIES!!

Fuckin' A bro! Saturday night!

Rich Cranium
09-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Fuckin' A bro! Saturday night!

Great guy that never gets in arguments and always tries to keep the peace. Standup guy.

thejman93
09-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Great guy that never gets in arguments and always tries to keep the peace. Standup guy.

Same for you Rich. One of the guys who showed me the ropes when I got here.

Enforcer23
09-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Same for you Rich. One of the guys who showed me the ropes when I got here.

great guy to chat with in the JBW thread and a nice guy all round..and the first thing i thought of him was how cool he was for having cm punk waving in his sig :D

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 06:18 PM
great guy to chat with in the JBW thread and a nice guy all round..and the first thing i thought of him was how cool he was for having cm punk waving in his sig :D

Every time I see this guy's name I think of Arn Anderson

Rich Cranium
09-28-2011, 10:03 PM
What a dick head. ;)

We got ourselves a wise guy here. But if not, to each their own. Different strokes for different folks.

S.E. Zero
09-28-2011, 10:19 PM
We got ourselves a wise guy here. But if not, to each their own. Different strokes for different folks.

Rich you are cool guy, have an awesome sense of humor and are easy to talk to :)

*Prepares for the worst* lol

broc808
09-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Rich you are cool guy, have an awesome sense of humor and are easy to talk to :)

*Prepares for the worst* lol

^^^^ this man taught me everything I know about postwhoring

VanHooliganX
09-28-2011, 10:38 PM
^^^^ this man taught me everything I know about postwhoring

Very passionate sports fan which I love in anyone. Good wrestling opinion and dedication Efedder.

zapphoman
09-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Very passionate sports fan which I love in anyone. Good wrestling opinion and dedication Efedder.

Although I haven't had much interaction with this gentlemen, from what I have read of his posts makes me believe he is someone who loves and enjoys wrestling and that makes him an awesome guy in my book(that is unless he severs the heads of puppies while enjoying an episode of Jersey Shore, which I doubt he does.) And it always helps to be a peep. Peeps tend to think alike.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Although I haven't had much interaction with this gentlemen, from what I have read of his posts makes me believe he is someone who loves and enjoys wrestling and that makes him an awesome guy in my book(that is unless he severs the heads of puppies while enjoying an episode of Jersey Shore, which I doubt he does.) And it always helps to be a peep. Peeps tend to think alike.

Everytime I read his posts I read them with Jericho's voice in my head!

Kashdinero
09-28-2011, 11:44 PM

One of my very favourite people to interact with on this whole website. He has a writing style that is unique, funny, and engrossing, and could probably write a best selling novel if he put his mind to it.

The EWN is lucky to have this guy, and I'm glad he chose to rest his hat here, as his posts make this place a better, um, place. :)

THEKEVINBRAND
09-28-2011, 11:58 PM
One of my very favourite people to interact with on this whole website. He has a writing style that is unique, funny, and engrossing, and could probably write a best selling novel if he put his mind to it.

The EWN is lucky to have this guy, and I'm glad he chose to rest his hat here, as his posts make this place a better, um, place. :)

Kash = AWESOME and one of my favourite moderators

zapphoman
09-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Everytime I read his posts I read them with Jericho's voice in my head!

That is more of a compliment than you could ever think. Thank you bro.

This gent who said the words above is passionate and enjoys what we do here. And there is nothing wrong with loving KISS. There is a reason why they are so popular(and it's not because of their stage clothes...well maybe about 60% of it actually is because of the stage clothes, but they had good music too damn it!!)

Kashdinero, my brother from another mother(and another country), is truly one of the best of the EWN. He knows his wrestling, he is easy to get along with, his writing style is awesome, and he has the swagger that not only demands but deserves the respect he gets here. In the words of Dudley from Mayhem, "We are not worthy!"

Edit Post: And to let everybody know, that ain't kissing ass. That is just the effin truth!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 12:05 AM
That is more of a compliment than you could ever think. Thank you bro.

This gent who said the words above is passionate and enjoys what we do here. And there is nothing wrong with loving KISS. There is a reason why they are so popular(and it's not because of their stage clothes...well maybe about 60% of it actually is because of the stage clothes, but they had good music too damn it!!)

Edit Post: And to let everybody know, that ain't kissing ass. That is just the effin truth!

thanks man!! i appreciate it!

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 12:09 AM
thanks man!! i appreciate it!

never had much interation with
but when i talk to him he is pretty nice and a cool dude
i as well like kiss

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 12:11 AM
i as well like kiss

i never really had interactions like said but i enjoy his HWA character

Asherdelampyr
09-29-2011, 12:11 AM
i as well like kiss

seems to be a cool dude
plays a fair amount of video games, which is always a good sign

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 12:12 AM
seems to be a cool dude
plays a fair amount of video games, which is always a good sign

lol havnt gotten the chance to talk to ya on live

Markedoutforlife
09-29-2011, 12:40 AM

Straight to the point and ur avatar bring back great memories.

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 12:56 AM

Has a great HWA character.

broc808
09-29-2011, 12:58 AM
Has a great HWA character.

cool guy very good e fedder on EWNCW and BWA and it was pleasure having him on HWA for the short time he was there............. but he sucks at making NFL predictions

Sully
09-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Probably needs a hair cut by around this time.

Asherdelampyr
09-29-2011, 01:33 AM

ima go with dallas cowboys fan?
no?
Usually has something interesting to say

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 01:35 AM
no?

love the sig

broc808
09-29-2011, 06:32 AM

not yet lol maybe another month or 2 is where I would need it

Dubs
09-29-2011, 06:35 AM
^^^^ Great dude. One of the coolest people on the forums. He also LOVES the Steelers which is a plus. :D

Kashdinero
09-29-2011, 06:41 AM
^^^^ Great dude. One of the coolest people on the forums. He also LOVES the Steelers which is a plus. :D

Super cool, guy, who I have never had one problem with, despite him being public enemy number one around here for a while.

Amazing reinvention of himself amazed many. Me included.

EWN without DUBS would be a worse off place.

Grind_Bastard
09-29-2011, 07:03 AM
Kash is cool, Kash is style, Kash is a legend around here.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-29-2011, 07:20 AM

Oh no, wise guy indeed. I obviously know what your name means lol so, yeah. Play on words, as you've done.

But, when it comes to you in all honesty, you're a cool dude. You usually seem level headed, write your ass off for EWNCW, and know your wrestling. Other than that, we really haven't had a TON of interaction with each other since I've been here but for me, the interactions I've had have been pleasant.

HeelTurn
09-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Oh no, wise guy indeed. I obviously know what your name means lol so, yeah. Play on words, as you've done.

But, when it comes to you in all honesty, you're a cool dude. You usually seem level headed, write your ass off for EWNCW, and know your wrestling. Other than that, we really haven't had a TON of interaction with each other since I've been here but for me, the interactions I've had have been pleasant.

Not too much interaction with him, even though he postwhores like a fiend in the JBW thread lol I kid I kid. Good guy, knows his stuff and very dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to, top bloke.

Leggo
09-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Not too much interaction with him, even though he postwhores like a fiend in the JBW thread lol I kid I kid. Good guy, knows his stuff and very dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to, top bloke.

HT is one of the coolest guys on the forum. Very knowledgeable and funny guy. A good mate of mine too!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
HT is one of the coolest guys on the forum. Very knowledgeable and funny guy. A good mate of mine too!

Leggo made playing with Lego's cool again! He's very smart, and he's always there if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.

broc808
09-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Leggo made playing with Lego's cool again! He's very smart, and he's always there if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.

great guy who I am glad is on JBW creative now and I haven't got to know him that well yet but I look forward to it

@DUBS I'm the coolest? AWESOME!!!!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-29-2011, 04:17 PM
great guy who I am glad is on JBW creative now and I haven't got to know him that well yet but I look forward to it

@DUBS I'm the coolest? AWESOME!!!!!!

A pretty cool guy that I enjoy talking about football with:cool:

Sully
09-29-2011, 09:47 PM
no?

What gave it away? My Steeler avatar? My Steeler sig? My Black and Gold painted room? The fact that nearly everything in my room is something Steelers or Kiss?

Pfft...Cowboys fan. They wish they had a fan like me...The Cowboys...what's wrong with you? ;)

Tommy Thunder
09-29-2011, 09:51 PM
What gave it away? My Steeler avatar? My Steeler sig? My Black and Gold painted room? The fact that nearly everything in my room is something Steelers or Kiss?

Pfft...Cowboys fan. They wish they had a fan like me...The Cowboys...what's wrong with you? ;)

Well, I know this guy give's his all to the HWA cause, owning one of the most interesting characters in the fed.
You know your stuff about wrestling, and you're a great contributor to the forum.

Now come on guys, be honest.

Sully
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Well, I know this guy give's his all to the HWA cause, owning one of the most interesting characters in the fed.
You know your stuff about wrestling, and you're a great contributor to the forum.

Now come on guys, be honest.

This guy can write one hell of a promo, and is probably the greatest promo writer of all the times.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 10:19 PM

you have a wall dedicated to KISS? I sense we're gonna be GREAT friends!

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 10:29 PM

what other rock bands you like

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 10:32 PM

Speaks Spanish and plays video games and is an avid Efedder in the Holy Wrestling Alliance. That's all I know about this guy.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 10:43 PM

Metallica, Dream Theater, early GNR, Queen, Alice Cooper, Avenged Sevenfold probably more than i cant remember

S.E. Zero
09-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Metallica, Dream Theater, early GNR, Queen, Alice Cooper, Avenged Sevenfold probably more than i cant remember

Kev is a unique guy, in a good way of course lol

THEKEVINBRAND
09-29-2011, 10:50 PM

in other words he thinks i'm gay lol jk

Rich Cranium
09-29-2011, 11:08 PM

Super nice guy! SEZ goes out of his way and reviews EFed shows/stories giving the author awesome constructive criticism. I really like the guy! :)

Sully
09-29-2011, 11:48 PM

Not exactly a wall, but nearly everything in my room is either something Steelers, or something Kiss. I have a Kiss clock, a Kiss lamp, a few Kiss posters...

pauadrian
09-29-2011, 11:49 PM
in other words he thinks i'm gay lol jk

lol i like your humor

broc808
09-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Not exactly a wall, but nearly everything in my room is either something Steelers, or something Kiss. I have a Kiss clock, a Kiss lamp, a few Kiss posters...

believe me, any steelers fan would be jealous of his room he actually has a painted steelers symbol on his wall lol and I honestly can't think of anything in his room that's not steelers or Kiss lol

THEKEVINBRAND
09-30-2011, 12:29 AM
lol i like your humor
sometimes i dont even try, my most random things are usually the funniest

believe me, any steelers fan would be jealous of his room he actually has a painted steelers symbol on his wall lol and I honestly can't think of anything in his room that's not steelers or Kiss lol

steelers are good but i wanna see what he's got KISS related

broc808
09-30-2011, 12:34 AM
sometimes i dont even try, my most random things are usually the funniest

steelers are good but i wanna see what he's got KISS related

kiss related I'm not like a huge fan like you are but I definitely can say I like them and that they should be in the R N R HOF, but as far as overall music goes the first band that ever really appealed to me was creed and they always have so if I made a top 3 bands it would probably go

1. creed
2 three days grace
3. Nickleback

THEKEVINBRAND
09-30-2011, 01:00 AM

my room is decorated with KISS and Metallica!

Grind_Bastard
09-30-2011, 09:47 AM
my room is decorated with KISS and Metallica!

Metallica are better in my taste.

kev is a classic e-fedder, a former EWNCW champ, and despite the fact he jumped ship to JBW, which many didn't like, I still respect the fella.

S.E. Zero
09-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Super nice guy! SEZ goes out of his way and reviews EFed shows/stories giving the author awesome constructive criticism. I really like the guy! :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gWIY3zFLK_A/Sl6sTHrnnZI/AAAAAAAAARE/1AlUJXnRQyk/s400/homer-woohoo.gif

Sully
09-30-2011, 11:29 AM
http://cdn.kissonline.com/non_secure/images/news/kisssteelers.jpg

This photo describes my interests in many ways.

Rich Cranium
09-30-2011, 11:35 AM
http://cdn.kissonline.com/non_secure/images/news/kisssteelers.jpg

This photo describes my interests in many ways.

Is that a Kiss inspired Goldust?

Grind_Bastard
09-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Is that a Kiss inspired Goldust?

It also looks like that to me.

ObscureRessurection
09-30-2011, 12:11 PM
It also looks like that to me.

Very good writer! I never really see him comment on many topics outside of the feds, but he seems pretty cool.

Sully
09-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Holy shit...yeah. I wish whoever did that make up reversed the colors, making it gold on black instead of black on gold.

Asherdelampyr
09-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Holy shit...yeah. I wish whoever did that make up reversed the colors, making it gold on black instead of black on gold.
you should do it for Halloween and post the pic here

also, I Already did you so ObscureRessurection
you seem to be a fairly even-tempered guy from the posts I have read, never really bashing anyone, which is good

pauadrian
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
you should do it for Halloween and post the pic here

also, I Already did you so ObscureRessurection
you seem to be a fairly even-tempered guy from the posts I have read, never really bashing anyone, which is good

not much interaction with neither here or live
but seems like a good guy so i will let him pass from my pipebombs

thejman93
09-30-2011, 04:19 PM
not much interaction with neither here or live
but seems like a good guy so i will let him pass from my pipebombs

Strange little dude. Cool though. I'm looking forward to workin' with ya in AWF.

pauadrian
09-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Strange little dude. Cool though. I'm looking forward to workin' with ya in AWF.

oh shit forgot about awf
when was the last show and when is the next

HeelTurn
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM

Cool guy, only really spoke to him in the efeds, but seems like a level headed fun dude with a sense of humour.

thejman93
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM
oh shit forgot about awf
when was the last show and when is the next

Next show is tomorrow. Holy hasn't sent out PMs though.

thejman93
09-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Cool guy, only really spoke to him in the efeds, but seems like a level headed fun dude with a sense of humour.

A fellow Jabe original. All around cool dude with one of the best efed characters ever.

pauadrian
09-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Next show is tomorrow. Holy hasn't sent out PMs though.

im probably debuting tomorrow then
or another day if holy dosnt upload tomorrow

Vegas
09-30-2011, 04:26 PM

cool dude from what i seen, does good promos

eboy
10-01-2011, 07:05 AM
cool dude from what i seen, does good promos

Great guy, he works his ass of for everything he does and am Honoured to consider him a freind

Also in BWA he has a Great tag partner:P

Vegas
10-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Great guy, he works his ass of for everything he does and am Honoured to consider him a freind

Also in BWA he has a Great tag partner:P

One of the greatest people on here, my brother from another mother and a kickass dude in the efeds

Rich Cranium
10-02-2011, 10:59 AM
One of the greatest people on here, my brother from another mother and a kickass dude in the efeds

This guy is becoming a promo machine! I rank him up there with Tommy Thunder in the promo department. Very cool guy that I get to work with in 2 EFeds.

Tommy Thunder
10-02-2011, 11:30 AM
This guy is becoming a promo machine! I rank him up there with Tommy Thunder in the promo department. Very cool guy that I get to work with in 2 EFeds.

Top guy. Great contributor to the forum, and an excellent member of EWNCW creative

CGBigMan
10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Top guy. Great contributor to the forum, and an excellent member of EWNCW creative

Very Nice guy
with great promos and thoughful comments

Polly-Pablo
10-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Very Nice guy
with great promos and thoughful comments

Never spoken to CGBigMan, but from the comments of his that I've read, he seems a very level headed and switched on individual who's here to talk wrestling and not cause trouble.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-15-2011, 04:49 AM
Never spoken to CGBigMan, but from the comments of his that I've read, he seems a very level headed and switched on individual who's here to talk wrestling and not cause trouble.

The coolest chick on this forum and she always has something nice to say about someone!!!!

Polly-Pablo
10-15-2011, 05:48 AM
The coolest chick on this forum and she always has something nice to say about someone!!!!

Thanks bud! Although the coolest chick crown is Panda's I believe:D

I have a habit of having respect for everyone....it's shocking to have morals lol;)

Sleepy........someone whose posts are articulate and someone who won't be drawn into a silly war of words with anyone as far as I've seen....a trait that I could well do with adopting from you Sir

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks bud! Although the coolest chick crown is Panda's I believe:D

I have a habit of having respect for everyone....it's shocking to have morals lol;)

Sleepy........someone whose posts are articulate and someone who won't be drawn into a silly war of words with anyone as far as I've seen....a trait that I could well do with adopting from you Sir

Definitely one of the coolest people here without a doubt, though sometimes I wonder if she is not too logical to be on an internet forum

Polly-Pablo
10-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Definitely one of the coolest people here without a doubt, though sometimes I wonder if she is not too logical to be on an internet forum

Let me start by saying....;) and :o

I do have an analytical mind and tend to delve into the recesses of logic in wrestling, wherein there actually lies none....

It does create cognitive dissonance......

As for you Ash my friend......we don't always agree but we always agree to disagree and I have respect for what you have to say. You stick by what you believe and you never stoop to flaming to get your point across. A very cool gent indeed.

Rich Cranium
10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Let me start by saying....;) and :o

I do have an analytical mind and tend to delve into the recesses of logic in wrestling, wherein there actually lies none....

It does create cognitive dissonance......

As for you Ash my friend......we don't always agree but we always agree to disagree and I have respect for what you have to say. You stick by what you believe and you never stoop to flaming to get your point across. A very cool gent indeed.

Polly shares the cool queen crown with Panda. She is the queen of logic here where Ape is the king although she would prefer Cody. She is a proud English service member and truly loves her country which is an admirable trait. I could go on but I think this will suffice. :)

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Polly shares the cool queen crown with Panda. She is the queen of logic here where Ape is the king although she would prefer Cody. She is a proud English service member and truly loves her country which is an admirable trait. I could go on but I think this will suffice. :)

This here is a man that never takes himself too seriously, and usually has something interesting to say
also, he has a great Avatar

thejman93
10-15-2011, 12:12 PM
This here is a man that never takes himself too seriously, and usually has something interesting to say
also, he has a great Avatar

Haven't really had interaction with you man, but you seem like an easy goin' guy.

Polly-Pablo
10-16-2011, 02:13 AM
Haven't really had interaction with you man, but you seem like an easy goin' guy.

One of my all time favourite posters here on EWN, a young man with a good sense of humour and a respectful tone.....things never go bad when Jay's around:)

SilverGhost
10-16-2011, 02:30 AM
One of my all time favourite posters here on EWN, a young man with a good sense of humour and a respectful tone.....things never go bad when Jay's around:)

Not much words to describe the awesomeness of this user.

Polly-Pablo
10-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Not much words to describe the awesomeness of this user.

My all time favourite guy on EWN bar none......random but awesome....I don't think I need to say any more

Robstar
10-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Is not a bad lass for a pommie!!! She and I are destined to double date one day! ;)

Polly-Pablo
10-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Is not a bad lass for a pommie!!! She and I are destined to double date one day! ;)

Lol.....I'd have to face away from the Guerrero though *shudders* lol

My fave little Aussie, always makes me think of sandy beaches and baggy swimming trunks.....and the accent isn't bad either...
Polly's list;
Cody
South Africans
Aussies

HolyJose2391
10-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Lol.....I'd have to face away from the Guerrero though *shudders* lol

My fave little Aussie, always makes me think of sandy beaches and baggy swimming trunks.....and the accent isn't bad either...
Polly's list;
Cody
South Africans
Aussies

I haven't had much interaction with her actually I don't think I've introduced myself hi I'm HolyJose:) but from what I see one the most well respected and really awesome people in EWN

Polly-Pablo
10-16-2011, 09:55 AM
I haven't had much interaction with her actually I don't think I've introduced myself hi I'm HolyJose:) but from what I see one the most well respected and really awesome people in EWN

Ditto....Hi! As above, I don't think we've conversed....but seems a polite individual

Ps - don't believe everything you read, I'm a nightmare really...lol

Grind_Bastard
10-16-2011, 10:41 AM
I have not interacted much with Polly, but from what I read, she is AWESOME!

Dr. Death
10-16-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't know Grind_Bastard all that much, but seems to be a decent poster.

HeelTurn
10-16-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't know Grind_Bastard all that much, but seems to be a decent poster.

Dont think I have ever interacted with this guy, but hes a fan of Dr. Death so that gets a thumbs up.

Tomsta666
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Dude come from the best part of the entire world. North East England. Which makes him a damn cool guy in my book!! :cool:

VanHooliganX
10-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Dude come from the best part of the entire world. North East England. Which makes him a damn cool guy in my book!! :cool:

Good opinion on games, also a fellow northerner and dedicated boro fan. Which I respect :)

HolyJose2391
10-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Ditto....Hi! As above, I don't think we've conversed....but seems a polite individual

Ps - don't believe everything you read, I'm a nightmare really...lol

Thank you! And I'm gonna go with what I've seen you seem awesome :)

broc808
10-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you! And I'm gonna go with what I've seen you seem awesome :)

cool guy who runs a great show in AWF, and also needs to send me a PM

HeelTurn
10-17-2011, 10:12 AM
cool guy who runs a great show in AWF, and also needs to send me a PM

Seems like a good bloke, seen him post in the various efed's, but I cant recall every speaking to him lol

SilverGhost
10-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Seems like a good bloke, seen him post in the various efed's, but I cant recall every speaking to him lol

This guy here.

We talked several times and we like almost the same things. What makes this guy cool is that he likes Resident Evil lol

samoan619
10-17-2011, 10:38 AM
This guy here.

We talked several times and we like almost the same things. What makes this guy cool is that he likes Resident Evil lol

He is one of my brothas from another mother.. An avid gamer with a fighting game certificate in the arts of the K.O. and he is also a connoisseur of the Japanese Puro styles.. We're not just connected on EWN, we're also Facebook brothas, along with my boys Kashdinero, Robstar, and K-Jammin.. Oh and I cant forget that my boy SilverGhost also gave me the inspiration to make a song I did called "What A Day" (which has the L.A. Noire theme as a sample).. One of the legendary champions of the E-Fed world and when Bodom and Robstar were missing in action online, Silverghost held it down for the mods..

HeelTurn
10-17-2011, 10:41 AM
He is one of my brothas from another mother.. An avid gamer with a fighting game certificate in the arts of the K.O. and he is also a connoisseur of the Japanese Puro styles.. We're not just connected on EWN, we're also Facebook brothas, along with my boys Kashdinero, Robstar, and K-Jammin.. Oh and I cant forget that my boy SilverGhost also gave me the inspiration to make a song I did called "What A Day" (which has the L.A. Noire theme as a sample).. One of the legendary champions of the E-Fed world and when Bodom and Robstar were missing in action online, Silverghost held it down for the mods..

This guy is a true legend of the EWN, not only was he one of the best Efedders of all time, he has thoughtful and funny comments on wrestling. Great guy who is also a comic book fan and loves his RPGs, like me.

SilverGhost
10-17-2011, 10:45 AM

As this awesome dude said, we are brothers from another mother! We are both into games, we are rivals, we both have fun in what we do. We are gonna face each other in Street Fighter very soon! This guy is a cool guy to be around. Positive, smart, keeps his cool.

That day that I showed you that song, I never knew that it would inspire you, even till this day but you still did it and I am happy about that bro! This guy is a legend in his own right.

xAzureSkye
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
SG is cool, he likes Chikara and Japanese wrestling. We're both fans of Prince Devitt too :D

HeelTurn
10-17-2011, 03:04 PM
SG is cool, he likes Chikara and Japanese wrestling. We're both fans of Prince Devitt too :D

Cares about the diva's division and not just the T & A lol Good bloke, even if he does have a weird username haha.

xAzureSkye
10-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Cares about the diva's division and not just the T & A lol Good bloke, even if he does have a weird username haha.

yeah if only i could change my user.. dont wanna make a new one because I have so many posts on this one

Polly-Pablo
10-17-2011, 06:14 PM
yeah if only i could change my user.. dont wanna make a new one because I have so many posts on this one

Always thought this guy was a girl, what with the name and all....but he knows his wrestling so he has to be a guy, girls know nothing about wrestling....

Oh wait....

68wPayne
10-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Always thought this guy was a girl, what with the name and all....but he knows his wrestling so he has to be a guy, girls know nothing about wrestling....

Oh wait....

A real life non drama starting chick on the forums? Kinda like a rare pokemon or something. Wish I knew you better, hopefully I'll get the chance.

Polly-Pablo
10-17-2011, 06:40 PM
A real life non drama starting chick on the forums? Kinda like a rare pokemon or something. Wish I knew you better, hopefully I'll get the chance.

LMAO...I don't do drama...or shopping or nails or fashion or hair....I do hard graft and wrestling....I think the X and Y chromosomes were battling it out when my Mum was pregnant and the X genes just kinda gave up and let the girl win....

You share my surname! Which automatically makes you awesome lol.....you're an okay guy, we haven't spoken much but I guess that's because we frequent different threads and I'm not on here too much....but hopefully that'll change

Tommy Thunder
10-17-2011, 07:12 PM
LMAO...I don't do drama...or shopping or nails or fashion or hair....I do hard graft and wrestling....I think the X and Y chromosomes were battling it out when my Mum was pregnant and the X genes just kinda gave up and let the girl win....

You share my surname! Which automatically makes you awesome lol.....you're an okay guy, we haven't spoken much but I guess that's because we frequent different threads and I'm not on here too much....but hopefully that'll change

Polly is in a word AWESOME! Very level headed, and logical in discussion, and a great person to chat with.
And we also share a strong belief that Cody Rhodes is the future!

Rich Cranium
10-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Polly is in a word AWESOME! Very level headed, and logical in discussion, and a great person to chat with.
And we also share a strong belief that Cody Rhodes is the future!

Tommy is one of the greatest in the Efeds! He is in my fave five for promos! Nice guy, easy to work with.

Robstar
10-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Tommy is one of the greatest in the Efeds! He is in my fave five for promos! Nice guy, easy to work with.

Rich, Rich, Rich.....what to say that hasn't already been said? (behind his back! haha)
Always enjoyed having Rich around, he's knows his stuff and discusses issues openly

S.E. Zero
10-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Rich, Rich, Rich.....what to say that hasn't already been said? (behind his back! haha)
Always enjoyed having Rich around, he's knows his stuff and discusses issues openly

A good mod, good poster and has a peculiar thing for Vickie I guess lol

I dont know what else to say =/

Robstar
10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
A good mod, good poster and has a peculiar thing for Vickie I guess lol

I dont know what else to say =/

I'd show you my "peculiar thing" for Vickie, but this is a PG site, right? ;)

broc808
10-17-2011, 09:02 PM
I'd show you my "peculiar thing" for Vickie, but this is a PG site, right? ;)

needs to get a new sig

pauadrian
10-17-2011, 09:06 PM
needs to get a new sig

needs to give alex kidd the world championshi and get it over with

samoan619
10-17-2011, 09:47 PM
needs to give alex kidd the world championshi and get it over with

From my understanding and seeing on previous posts, he is possibly named Adrian and has a love for Pau drinks or something like that.. He's been really active on these boards in the past few months and is now a full fledged member of our community..

pauadrian
10-17-2011, 09:50 PM
From my understanding and seeing on previous posts, he is possibly named Adrian and has a love for Pau drinks or something like that.. He's been really active on these boards in the past few months and is now a full fledged member of our community..

name is adrian correct
pau pau pau drinks correct
active past few months correct
full fledged member correct

ding ding ding we have a winner

on topic: seems like a cool dude havnt talked to him a lot but i guess by his username he likes samoa joe and rey mysterio
and one of the first user on EWN
WHERES MY COOKIE

i also have a thing for polls

samoan619
10-17-2011, 09:57 PM
name is adrian correct
pau pau pau drinks correct
active past few months correct
full fledged member correct

ding ding ding we have a winner

on topic: seems like a cool dude havnt talked to him a lot but i guess by his username he likes samoa joe and rey mysterio
and one of the first user on EWN
WHERES MY COOKIE

i also have a thing for polls

Close but im actually a Samoan and I live in the 619, San Diego Cali!! I do like Samoa Joe but not with what TNA is doing with him right now and I havent been interested in a Mysterio match in the past 3-4 years.. You sir do get a cookie but understand things can get serious when it comes to cookies lololol..
http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/the-cookie-monster.jpg

Polly-Pablo
10-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Close but im actually a Samoan and I live in the 619, San Diego Cali!! I do like Samoa Joe but not with what TNA is doing with him right now and I havent been interested in a Mysterio match in the past 3-4 years.. You sir do get a cookie but understand things can get serious when it comes to cookies lololol..

The coolest guy on EWN.....got a lot of time for Sam....good lad who makes Polly:D

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM

One of the coolest guys to talk yo on this forum! And I think he was one of the first people on my NVB friends list.:cool:

68wPayne
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM

Siaki is a bad mother shut your mouth. One of the first people I started talking to when I started. Really like this guy

SilverGhost
10-18-2011, 12:04 AM

Hell yeah! Prince Devitt is the man!

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Hell yeah! Prince Devitt is the man!

Not a bad word can be said about this guy. One of the coolest guys in the forum and hands down (with all the other mods) the best mods I've ever seen in a forum. Also a huge fan of Japanese culture and I love that!

HeelTurn
10-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Not a bad word can be said about this guy. One of the coolest guys in the forum and hands down (with all the other mods) the best mods I've ever seen in a forum. Also a huge fan of Japanese culture and I love that!

This guy is great, he took the AWF efed and made it what it is today, non efed wise, hes a pretty cool bloke to, and anyone with Eddie in their avatar gets a thumbs up.

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 02:10 PM
This guy is great, he took the AWF efed and made it what it is today, non efed wise, hes a pretty cool bloke to, and anyone with Eddie in their avatar gets a thumbs up.

Thanks man! This guy right here is just plain awesome efed wise IMO extremely underrated non efed wise he just fun and chill person

Vegas
10-18-2011, 02:33 PM
HolyJose is a great dude! Has great posts, runs a great efed and cuts promos like a king. One of the best on EWNCW

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-18-2011, 02:37 PM
HolyJose is a great dude! Has great posts, runs a great efed and cuts promos like a king. One of the best on EWNCW

Don't know much about this guy except that he has a twin brother named Krysys and they are from Las Vegas which intsantly makes both of them cool.

68wPayne
10-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Don't know much about this guy except that he has a twin brother named Krysys and they are from Las Vegas which intsantly makes both of them cool.

Pretty cool cat. I know he is just another piece of casino trash ;). One of the first guys I talked crap about in JBW and changed his user name right as he was about to be Trinity if I remember correctly. Always have fun talking to you.

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 02:40 PM

I think you mean JBW :p

also redneck wrecking machine 68wPayne! he's one cool dude could bond over some Blue Moon :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Pretty cool cat. I know he is just another piece of casino trash ;). One of the first guys I talked crap about in JBW and changed his user name right as he was about to be Trinity if I remember correctly. Always have fun talking to you.

Actually it was right after I reached God.

As for you I always enjoy talking to you also, and ever since LRB was a guest commentater on Showdown he has been my favorite Warfare character.

samoan619
10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Actually it was right after I reached God.

As for you I always enjoy talking to you also, and ever since LRB was a guest commentater on Showdown he has been my favorite Warfare character.

Sleepy Loco, coming straight outta North Vegas!! One of the original pot head bunch on EWN, he's a major part of our board activity and im glad to call him my homie.. He made the TV title mean something back in JBW and you cant throw a riddle past him either.. A jack of all trades, far from a square, its the player player extraordinaire NVB!!

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Sleepy Loco, coming straight outta North Vegas!! One of the original pot head bunch on EWN, he's a major part of our board activity and im glad to call him my homie.. He made the TV title mean something back in JBW and you cant throw a riddle past him either.. A jack of all trades, far from a square, its the player player extraordinaire NVB!!

One word. Legend wait for it DARY! An awesome guy all around here in EWN

pauadrian
10-18-2011, 10:28 PM

seen from his username he is religious and he talks spanish like me
pretty cool guy and hopefully my character shines in AWF a great fed he created which was new and different from hwa ewnc and jbw
never seen him talk trash hopefully he stays here as one of the oldest member on the forums

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 10:30 PM
seen from his username he is religious and he talks spanish like me
pretty cool guy and hopefully my character shines in AWF a great fed he created which was new and different from hwa ewnc and jbw
never seen him talk trash hopefully he stays here as one of the oldest member on the forums

Actually I got my name from when I wrestled I was that good in my first match th coach yelled "HOLY JOSE!" and it stuck and I didn't create AWF I merely took over

zapphoman
10-18-2011, 10:30 PM

Just look at his avatar. Anybody who is a fan of Eddie is a friend of mine. Not only that, he is a awesome dude to talk to and a joy to write a promo with. Definitely more than happy to call him my friend.

pauadrian
10-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Actually I got my name from when I wrestled I was that good in my first match th coach yelled "HOLY JOSE!" and it stuck and I didn't create AWF I merely took over

how the hell did you take over an e-fed that isnt yours

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 10:33 PM
how the hell did you take over an e-fed that isnt yours

Complicated really but SuperCenaSucks gave up the efed DUBS then did a show and I offered my services and am now in charge. AWF has gone through a lot to say the least

S.E. Zero
10-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Complicated really but SuperCenaSucks gave up the efed DUBS then did a show and I offered my services and am now in charge. AWF has gone through a lot to say the least

Thats for sure, :p btw any updates on wether the show will be up tonight?

Great friend, we get along like bros, always positive and is a top notch forum lurker lol

HolyJose2391
10-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Thats for sure, :p btw any updates on wether the show will be up tonight?

Great friend, we get along like bros, always positive and is a top notch forum lurker lol

Nah tomorrow when my schedule is less hectic

And what he said He's awesome lurker and postshore :p

samoan619
10-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Nah tomorrow when my schedule is less hectic

And what he said He's awesome lurker and postshore :p

HolyJose, Azrael the Angel Of Death, JBW, HWA, AWF, this guy is all over.. He did a broski of the week video, he plays the guitar, he doesnt stay too far away from our EWN brethren, xStraightxEdgexSaviorx.. He's a good kid, always respectful, and he also does the music reviews for the magazine.. He did a great job on his interview with That One Creepy Guy and he has this weird thing for Backstreet Boys music.. Its all good though, he his does his thing as an efed TV and Tag Team champion.. Plus he's an active member of the EWN community.. 100

broc808
10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
HolyJose, Azrael the Angel Of Death, JBW, HWA, AWF, this guy is all over.. He did a broski of the week video, he plays the guitar, he doesnt stay too far away from our EWN brethren, xStraightxEdgexSaviorx.. He's a good kid, always respectful, and he also does the music reviews for the magazine.. He did a great job on his interview with That One Creepy Guy and he has this weird thing for Backstreet Boys music.. Its all good though, he his does his thing as an efed TV and Tag Team champion.. Plus he's an active member of the EWN community.. 100

he did a broski of the week vid? was it on the show?

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 11:33 PM

My original friend on twitter the first person I got to know outside the EWN walls

samoan619
10-26-2011, 11:45 PM
he did a broski of the week vid? was it on the show?
Yeah he did and I dont know if it made the show, but he shared it with everyone when he made it..

My original friend on twitter the first person I got to know outside the EWN walls
The Instant Classic, The Future, Kevin Matthews, a former EWNCW world champ(and he didnt have to become a writer to become one lolol), an appreciator of Kiss and other classic rock icons, he's Canadian, support local indy shows that come up there and I even think Jim Duggan called him tough guy once lol.. One of my EWN twitter homies and Ive even helped him write promos when EWNCW and JBW werent getting along.. To put it all in a nutshell, he's been active since he started and thats why he's in the top 10 posters of all time..

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 11:48 PM
The Instant Classic, The Future, Kevin Matthews, a former EWNCW world champ(and he didnt have to become a writer to become one lolol), an appreciator of Kiss and other classic rock icons, he's Canadian, support local indy shows that come up there and I even think Jim Duggan called him tough guy once lol.. One of my EWN twitter homies and Ive even helped him write promos when EWNCW and JBW werent getting along.. To put it all in a nutshell, he's been active since he started and thats why he's in the top 10 posters of all time..

Hell yeah that's me alright! You literally kickstarted my career!

Rich Cranium
10-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Kevin Matthews, a former EWNCW world champ(and he didnt have to become a writer to become one lolol)

Gillz aka CGBigMan isn't a writer for EWNCW. :confused:

Tommy Thunder
10-27-2011, 12:44 AM

Or Kingstrem or the tag champs for that matter.
Some people can't resist taking pot shots.

samoan619
10-27-2011, 02:47 AM

Or Kingstrem or the tag champs for that matter.
Some people can't resist taking pot shots.
I dunno who the champs are for EWNCW right now, it was more of a rib towards the EWNCW (when Tommy wrote himself to be champion and attempted to leave the company, he caught it though as I intended lolol).. so I guess its his turn for the person above me game..
Tommy Thunder:
A champion in the EWNCW & HWA, one of the top promo guys when the efeds first started.. he can be cool at times, he can be a tool at times, but regardless he's Mr. Thunder.......Thunder... He's a video gamer, and has posted some cool things on that thread.. I can see he has a soft spot for the ladies on EWN as he keeps them on his signatures as milestones in his forum career.. he's also pretty popular amongst the community, some people wanted him to be mod when they were throwing names out.. He has a lot of shine towards his time here with a few shady clouds here and there like his tirade to defend Danielle and reach Frank to discipline the mods but besides that he's been level headed and very sociable with the fellow members.. He was even a good sport when his efed character touched That One Creepy Guy's penis lol, how can you be mad at that??

Tommy Thunder
10-27-2011, 03:09 AM
Tommy Thunder:
A champion in the EWNCW & HWA, one of the top promo guys when the efeds first started.. he can be cool at times, he can be a tool at times, but regardless he's Mr. Thunder.......Thunder... He's a video gamer, and has posted some cool things on that thread.. I can see he has a soft spot for the ladies on EWN as he keeps them on his signatures as milestones in his forum career.. he's also pretty popular amongst the community, some people wanted him to be mod when they were throwing names out.. He has a lot of shine towards his time here with a few shady clouds here and there like his tirade to defend Danielle and reach Frank to discipline the mods but besides that he's been level headed and very sociable with the fellow members.. He was even a good sport when his efed character touched That One Creepy Guy's penis lol, how can you be mad at that??

A very accurate assessment I'd say.

Samoan619:
A valued member of the EWN community, and proud owner of one of the most popular e-fed characters. A very cool guy from what I've seen, and has never been out of line once.
Hope you come back into the e-fed world someday, as it's for the poorer without you!

On a side note, what's happened to T1CG?!

samoan619
10-27-2011, 03:12 AM
On a side note, what's happened to T1CG?!

He will be returning, maybe in a month or so, I just stopped doing it with the efed stuff for a nice little break..

Tommy Thunder
10-27-2011, 04:56 AM
He will be returning, maybe in a month or so, I just stopped doing it with the efed stuff for a nice little break..

Good to hear! I miss those shows!

thejman93
10-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Good to hear! I miss those shows!

The man responsible for, in my opinion anyway, the greatest promo in EWN efed hisory.

You may love him, you may hate him but no matter what he is Tommy Thunder......Thunder.

samoan619
10-30-2011, 11:20 AM
The man responsible for, in my opinion anyway, the greatest promo in EWN efed hisory.

You may love him, you may hate him but no matter what he is Tommy Thunder......Thunder.

Another good friend of mine on here, he is theJman!! A JBW original, one half of the very first tag champions The Aristocrats, and I see a World Championship along the lines for him also.. Funniest thing was back then it was TheDag that was the more outspoken one in the bunch, but my boy Jman showed he was a natural and a standout as soon as he had his chance to show his personality (think Steve Young after Joe Montana left the 49ers or Phillip Rivers after Drew Brees left SD), now he's the Step-Up Kid.. He's always been one of the coolest people in the conversation, whether he agreed or disagreed with you, you couldnt help but like the guy.. He's in my top 10 favorite posters on the site..

HolyJose2391
10-30-2011, 11:27 AM

I appreciate that man. As for you legend...wait for I...DARY! An awesome guy an awesome rapper/singer

SouthernBlood
11-08-2011, 01:27 PM
I appreciate that man. As for you legend...wait for I...DARY! An awesome guy an awesome rapper/singer

Well Ive really got no idea,cant really say much,but I guess he seems like an alright enough guy,,hasnt caused any problems ive seen in the last three days,so he cant be that bad,,and he appears to have had trouble running his fed alone for a bit but its like thats changing so best of luck to ya.

Asherdelampyr
11-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Well Ive really got no idea,cant really say much,but I guess he seems like an alright enough guy,,hasnt caused any problems ive seen in the last three days,so he cant be that bad,,and he appears to have had trouble running his fed alone for a bit but its like thats changing so best of luck to ya.

New guy, haven't had much chance to get to know ya, but you seem to have a pretty even keel