PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix (Again)

zapphoman
09-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Ok how many times has this been now? Three in a row? I think Beth Phoenix has blown her chance just going on common sense. Why isn't Natalya getting a shot at it the Divas Title?

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Ok how many times has this been now? Three in a row? I think Beth Phoenix has blown her chance just going on common sense. Why isn't Natalya getting a shot at it the Divas Title?

lol how many times they made christian and ortan go at it. They love milking feuds :p

VanHooliganX
09-26-2011, 10:06 PM
WWE barely ever do long feuds. Having 1 quite long feud is a good thing and should be enjoyed. Especially if 2 great wrestlers are fighting each other such as Christian vs Orton, they out did each other every single time and never put on a crap match.

Beth brings out the very little Kelly brings to the ring and hopefully they don't fuck up the ending like they did Christians.

zapphoman
09-26-2011, 10:07 PM
lol how many times they made christian and ortan go at it. They love milking feuds :p

Yeah true. I grew tired of that feud after the third match.

ihearvoices
09-26-2011, 10:10 PM

Im so over it its time to give someone else a title shot i mean i know Beth is fucking CM punk but come on man. Why cant Natalya get a shot at the belt or how about pushing one of the girls from NXT. Ill take anything over another Beth and Kelly Kelly match. Beth have been sucking as of yet she is not really good at putting others over or making others look good in the ring, Most importantly her mic work sucks. Kelly Kelly is not all that great but have been improving i give her that and her mic work sucks too. I think if your going to do a feud atleast have someone working with kelly kelly that can cut good promos not two people who cant cut promos for shit.

zapphoman
09-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Im so over it its time to give someone else a title shot i mean i know Beth is fucking CM punk but come on man. Why cant Natalya get a shot at the belt or how about pushing one of the girls from NXT. Ill take anything over another Beth and Kelly Kelly match. Beth have been sucking as of yet she is not really good at putting others over or making others look good in the ring, Most importantly her mic work sucks. Kelly Kelly is not all that great but have been improving i give her that and her mic work sucks too. I think if your going to do a feud atleast have someone working with kelly kelly that can cut good promos not two people who cant cut promos for shit.

^^^^^^agreed!

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Kelly deserves to hold the worse title in WWE. Shes terrible.

ihearvoices
09-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Kelly deserves to hold the worse title in WWE. Shes terrible.

http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/hey-troll.jpg

capn-edu
09-26-2011, 11:03 PM
With the thing wwe had with the divas that might join beth and natty
i think they're gonna make eve heel :/

thatdevilsblue
09-26-2011, 11:09 PM
the WWE sure has a hard on for Kelly Kelly, just because she's the sexy, slender blonde sweetheart...i find nothing special about her and don't even think shes the hottest one there!

ihearvoices
09-26-2011, 11:11 PM
With the thing wwe had with the divas that might join beth and natty
i think they're gonna make eve heel :/

I hope not that would only leave 1 big Face in the Divas Div thats over. WWE should of never fired Melina she was over and could talk on the mic who really cares about backstage crap when she is better than 90% of the Divas Div. She can Talk,Wrestle and has the it factor. Something all the current Divas lack. Either they can wrestle but cant talk or can talk but cant wrestle or just have the look but cant wrestle or talk. Each and everyone of them are missing 1 thing.

TwoTone
09-27-2011, 12:06 AM
the WWE sure has a hard on for Kelly Kelly, just because she's the sexy, slender blonde sweetheart...i find nothing special about her and don't even think shes the hottest one there!

Truths. Quoted For.

The Brown One
09-27-2011, 12:43 AM

Agreed 100%.

CM_Jericho
09-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Beth Phoenix is amazing... she will get the belt

jethro
09-27-2011, 08:19 AM
The Kelly vs Beth series has been ok because lack of intensity in their feud and no freshness in their match except Kelly Kelly got superplex and kick out of it.Beth should've won the title at her hometown while the momentum is there.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Get used to it, Lol. Enjoy the fact that WWE are extending feuds now because they didn't used to do this. Beth Phoenix almost HAS to win this one. It would be absolutely ridiculous for Beth Phoenix to lose to Kelly Kelly three times in a row.

Grind_Bastard
09-27-2011, 10:19 AM
It would be absolutely ridiculous for Beth Phoenix to lose to Kelly Kelly three times in a row.

If Kelly beats Beth with a roll up again, I riot!!!

Jags
09-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Beth Phoenix as the new champ is mandatory, The Divas of Doom/Salvation will be looking shitty and Kelly Kelly will still look shitty.

Russo swerve
09-27-2011, 04:12 PM
http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/hey-troll.jpg

If somebody disagrees with u there a trol??? Lol wat a joke

ihearvoices
09-27-2011, 04:18 PM
If somebody disagrees with u there a trol??? Lol wat a joke

Nope but if you come on this site and just say random stuff that really not on topic yeah then your a troll.

jhank1218
09-27-2011, 06:46 PM
I honestly believe this will end with Beth getting the belt and Nat getting pissed at all the chances she got and turn on her. This would be a great match to have at Mania in my opinion. Thought???????

SESAfro
09-27-2011, 06:59 PM
I honestly believe this will end with Beth getting the belt and Nat getting pissed at all the chances she got and turn on her. This would be a great match to have at Mania in my opinion. Thought???????
I see this happening a bit further down the road. Since the fued between Beth and Kelly would continue a bit longer.

SESAVIOR
09-27-2011, 07:37 PM
The WWE just wants to make a female "Super Cena" I mean it makes sense they don't want to lose money as Trips says "it's whats best for business"

SaberToothTigerz
09-27-2011, 07:38 PM
i know kharma is pregnant but if she was around she would defenetly be champ by now