PDA

View Full Version : What happens if

Rilla
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
WWE tanks? Goes out of business for one reason or another. What happens to the pro-wrestling world?

This is a question I asked, somewhat on FB. I'm not saying it will.

Krysys
09-26-2011, 06:43 PM
It would never happen... BUT if it did who knows? But the world of Prowrestling would still be around, not as big though

S.E. Zero
09-26-2011, 06:55 PM
It would never happen... BUT if it did who knows? But the world of Prowrestling would still be around, not as big though

True. Though TNA could step up as the #1 company but I dont think it would, ROH could fill that void somewhat nicely but even people well most of them don't know about ROH and probably wouldnt watch it unless its out of curiosity.

But its true pro wrestling wont be as big as it is today if the WWE indeed one day fails.

aweso_me
09-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Wrestling has settled down now. It's more like Disney on Ice. It's a family thing. It's become predictable too. I know that the first 15 minutes will be someone talking setting up for the main event of cena vs _____. WWE won't go out of business, I don't think any of the pro wrestling companies will be going out of business. there will always be up and comers.

pgarcia79
09-26-2011, 08:23 PM
WWE won't tank. It has too many invested partners and companies involved that WANT and NEED it to succeed. And in all actuality, it already has given that the WWE is the largest and most successful wrestlin....err, I mean entertainment company in history. It would literally take an 'enron' type scandal to bring it down. It will continue to grow and expand.

Samuel L. Jackson
09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
... should the WWE fold, the IWC would come to a screeching halt... then the mass hysteria would spread like wildfire, with members of the community turning on one another... forums will crumble and moderators will be deposed. The carnage will inevitably spill over from the net and into the streets. In the midst of the chaos and looting, families will be divided and governments will fall...

Or ...

Life would go on as normal. In fact, life spans of a small group of individuals would be drastically increased as they find employment in other sectors and wrestling inspired violence in schools would decrease...
Hmmm...

Subject Zero
09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
No chance of this happening.

If the McMahons or rather the Levesques run out of money they will just be brought out by someone else maybe a name change after a while.