PDA

View Full Version : Buy Flair's Robes For $20K

steveorton
09-26-2011, 03:13 PM
This is from the main news board:

Ric Flair’s official website is currently selling some of his ring robes for $20,000. The description reads like this:

“Custom made (not a replica) original professional wrestling robe Certified to have been worn at least once by the Nature Boy® himself.

Very Limited Supply. Available when available.

*Robe pictured is for marketing purposes only. Actual robe to be sold will differ and may actually not be at all similar.”

I can't spend 20k on this but is there anyone who would I mean I understand collecting momentos of your favorite wrestlers but 20k?

tnafanwwehater
09-26-2011, 03:56 PM
This is from the main news board:

I can't spend 20k on this but is there anyone who would I mean I understand collecting momentos of your favorite wrestlers but 20k?

i tell u this macho mans original robe sold on ebay for around 7k. and hes dead. and ric flair will die anytime soon...so this will double its price lol..i am not trying to be mean but 20k is so retarded. i hope flair realizes that rich people dont watch wrestling its middle and low income people that watch it. 20k wow and it doesnt even give u the one u want its like a random one. jesus 20k wow hell no i would not pay even if had em.

Fatality
09-26-2011, 04:16 PM
i tell u this macho mans original robe sold on ebay for around 7k. and hes dead. and ric flair will die anytime soon...so this will double its price lol..i am not trying to be mean but 20k is so retarded. i hope flair realizes that rich people dont watch wrestling its middle and low income people that watch it. 20k wow and it doesnt even give u the one u want its like a random one. jesus 20k wow hell no i would not pay even if had em.

What makes you say rich people dont watch wrestling :S

Y2J___Y2J
09-26-2011, 04:24 PM
If he can sells them for 20k them .. good for him.! I can't believe people would pay 20k for a robe that he might have wore for 2 minutes,
But then again he is a legend..and he is the nature boy... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.!

Rich Cranium
09-26-2011, 04:27 PM
If I buy him a ticket to Disney World so he can ride Space Mountain, will that get me a robe?

wrestlingfan66513
09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Someone will buy it. He is a big name and people with money buy some crazy things. Nick Cage spent a million on a dinosaur skull.
This will make your day http://coolmaterial.com/cool-list/24-ridiculously-expensive-everyday-items/#

URATOOL
09-27-2011, 04:21 AM
I've bought 3. I'm gonna sew them together and make a blanket. Then I can sleep in a bed covered by GOD!!!

In all seriousness I would pay $20 for one.

Subject Zero
09-27-2011, 06:58 AM
To be fair they did cost $10,000 to be made and for it too be worn by Ric Flair in some of wrestlings historic matches then $20,000 aint a bad price for the rich wrestling fans.

I can see Arnie buying one. And a few NBA and NFL stars.

And Kieran Dyer.

Tommy Thunder
09-27-2011, 09:08 AM
This is an original robe that was made especially for Ric Flair and has been worn by the man himself during one of his entrances.
Considering Flair is one of the best ever in the biz, $20k is a fair price IMO.

Keith_Stone
09-27-2011, 09:28 AM
I'd rather spend my $20k on Stones, but this is Naitch. He's a living legend, I'd spend that much on one of his robes!

nrb6304
09-27-2011, 09:58 AM
would I personally spend 20k on one of Ric Flair's robes? No! Then again I won't spend a full dollar on a loaf of bread, so that should tell you something about me.

HOWEVER I could see where somebody would spend 20k on his robe. They're worth it IMO

Bodom
09-27-2011, 10:10 AM
A Ric Flair robe would be perfect for sexy time.

Siracul
09-27-2011, 10:36 AM
As has been said many times before...The man is a living legend
And if this is true
To be fair they did cost $10,000 to be made
Then it really is not so high a price... And yes I can see some people buying it... Rich people spend their money on everything they think is special to brag about owning it, so yeah, if there is any cultivated rich wrestling fan, he'll get it :)

Subject Zero
09-27-2011, 11:11 AM
As has been said many times before...The man is a living legend
And if this is true
Then it really is not so high a price... And yes I can see some people buying it... Rich people spend their money on everything they think is special to brag about owning it, so yeah, if there is any cultivated rich wrestling fan, he'll get it :)

I believe Ric Flair said this in a documentary that he pays the same person to create a Robe and that each are Hand Made and including the materials and Handiwork that the robes on average amount to around 10 grand a piece. But Flair could just be being Flair and talking a big game.

jelle1809
09-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Its only cuz otherwise he will never have money again.

Robareid
09-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Its only cuz otherwise he will never have money again.

Isn't he in so much debt that this won't make a difference? I thought he was like 20 Million in debt, but I may be wrong

Siracul
09-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Isn't he in so much debt that this won't make a difference? I thought he was like 20 Million in debt, but I may be wrong

This guy is Gorgeous George all over again, only it seems Gorgeous George tried to do something with the money he's earned wrestling.
Ric Flair is one of those who made the most money wrestling... and blew it all away.
Kinda sad

HCollins-TNA1
09-27-2011, 02:37 PM
would I personally spend 20k on one of Ric Flair's robes? No! Then again I won't spend a full dollar on a loaf of bread, so that should tell you something about me.

HOWEVER I could see where somebody would spend 20k on his robe. They're worth it IMO
where can you find bread cheaper then a dollar????