PDA

View Full Version : austin's new movie

BY GAWD
09-26-2011, 01:56 PM
-- Steve Austin' s movie The Knockout will be
released in Europe under the title Born to Fight.
In the film, Austin plays a former boxer who is
now working as a janitor in a High School who
trains a bullied kid how to box.

i think this sounds like a good movie i would go see. what about you?

steveorton
09-26-2011, 02:43 PM
I am SCSA fan but imo his movies suck. I have watched a few and don't like what I see no disrespect but the guy can't act imo. I am not knocking on this film but it sounds so already done already if you guys can decipher what that means.

However sometimes people can surprise you, for example The Rock in Fast 5 now that movie was fucking awesome.

Steve Austin
09-26-2011, 02:47 PM
I am SCSA fan but imo his movies suck. I have watched a few and don't like what I see no disrespect but the guy can't act imo. I am not knocking on this film but it sounds so already done already if you guys can decipher what that means.

However sometimes people can surprise you, for example The Rock in Fast 5 now that movie was fucking awesome.

Have you not seen The Condemned? I'm just sayin.....;)

wrestlingfan66513
09-26-2011, 03:00 PM
gee where have i heard this plot before.....
1. Karate Kid- Handyman teaches bullied kid karate
2. Forbidden Kingdom- kid gets bullied goes back in time learns kung-fu, comes back and beats bullies
3. Legendary- Cena teaches bullied brother to wrestle.
Plus many more.

steveorton
09-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Have you not seen The Condemned? I'm just sayin.....;)

Lol I saw what you did there and I will admit The Condemned was good but what else and don't say The Expendables and The Longest Yard because he didn't make those movies good Jason Statham(and the rest of the other action guys Jet Li, etc too much to name) and Adam Sandler did, in fact he was hardly in both of them :)

Steve Austin
09-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Lol I saw what you did there and I will admit The Condemned was good but what else and don't say The Expendables and The Longest Yard because he didn't make those movies good Jason Statham(and the rest of the other action guys Jet Li, etc too much to name) and Adam Sandler did, in fact he was hardly in both of them :)

Haha, Nah thats the only good one of his I've seen tbh. I'm a bigger fan of The Rocks, Walking Tall is one of my favourite films.

Steve Austin
09-26-2011, 03:41 PM
gee where have i heard this plot before.....
1. Karate Kid- Handyman teaches bullied kid karate
2. Forbidden Kingdom- kid gets bullied goes back in time learns kung-fu, comes back and beats bullies
3. Legendary- Cena teaches bullied brother to wrestle.
Plus many more.

I'm pretty sure there's a film called Showdown with the same story aswell. I'll give anything with a wrestler or footballer in a watch though, thats why I watched The Chaperone, Marine and Marine 2.

URATOOL
09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
He should have done a wrestling one instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrBPIQkgFU

Rich Cranium
09-26-2011, 08:17 PM
I tried to watch his movie 'Damage' but it was awful.