PDA

View Full Version : Morrison and Punk?

HBK
09-26-2011, 02:29 AM
Read something on bleacher report about having Punk and Morrison team up here is the link if you would like to read it.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/864981-wwe-cm-punk-and-john-morrison-should-form-a-stable
Could this work? I think it would be great for JOMO and Punk

Daveman101
09-26-2011, 03:42 AM
It would be cool if he 'took him under his wing' so to speak, but in the WWE world, punk isn't old enough to have a 'protege'.

Yes yes I realize he has led factions, but you know what I am saying.

JOMO is an awesome athlete hes just, well.. Boring really other than for a few spots here and there where his athleticism puts him apart from others.

For them to be used as a good tag team they would need to build up JOMO a bit more, because right now they are at other ends of the spectrums in my opinion.

Sorry for rambling, Im at work, and its 4:45am :|

BlazersDozen
09-26-2011, 04:01 AM
I think Punk would be better if he was paired with a technical wrestler. He could bring the Muy Thai & other guy can bring the slams & submissions. Danielson & Punk would be perfect because they have opposite ring styles & personalities so it'd be cool to see, easy to break up & awesome matches in the fued after the break up.

The thing that connects them would be how Danielson is SEVERLY straight edge & could use his losing streak to push him into the current Punk storyline especially since he isn't liked by Cole who could be revieled as RAW GM or some made up crap like they did with "COO"

Daveman101
09-26-2011, 04:04 AM
I think Punk would be better if he was paired with a technical wrestler. He could bring the Muy Thai & other guy can bring the slams & submissions. Danielson & Punk would be perfect because they have opposite ring styles & personalities so it'd be cool to see, easy to break up & awesome matches in the fued after the break up.

The thing that connects them would be how Danielson is SEVERLY straight edge & could use his losing streak to push him into the current Punk storyline especially since he isn't liked by Cole who could be revieled as RAW GM or some made up crap like they did with "COO"

This makes much more sense than the tired ramblings of myself lmao.

BlazersDozen
09-26-2011, 06:11 AM
This makes much more sense than the tired ramblings of myself lmao.

I agree with yours though Morrison needs to be built & is very boring. IMO he was never going to make it as a singles wrestler because he doesn't have many moves & he is boring. He reminds me of a new version of Jeff Hardy but with more flips & abs & less hardcore.

I always thought Joey Mercury would be a better singles guy but they went with Morrison because he appealed to a newer audience (women)...well that's just a guess.

Also, I'm also at work & its 4:11 am & I have no clue what I'm talking about lol

el gabo
09-26-2011, 06:23 AM

That seems like something the E would do. (Just felt really stupid saying the E)

wrestlingfan66513
09-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Punk would be the talker so Morrison wouldn't need the mic. I think Punk is fine on his own, he had Nexus hold him down for so long I think he needs to be on his own. Morrison does need a partner. The tag division is bad right now and we need more teams and less singles guys. I say team him with Drew and make a heel tag team. Drew will get air time and he would be the mic guy.

TwoTone
09-26-2011, 10:39 AM
The only way Morrison could ever entertain me is if he posted nudes of Melina.

Jags
09-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Should be great as long as it doesn't hold Punk back.

thejman93
09-26-2011, 04:25 PM
JoMo lost to ADR in, what, 45 seconds last week? I can't see him involved with a star like Punk after that...at least not for a while.

Rich Cranium
09-26-2011, 04:29 PM
So Punk was in the main event and now he is going to team with JoMo and maybe face off against Air Doom?