PDA

View Full Version : Season over already!

flip5071
09-25-2011, 11:00 PM
My Dolphins are 0-3, three weeks and its a wrap, im depressed

Reichwulf
09-25-2011, 11:04 PM
My Dolphins are 0-3, three weeks and its a wrap, im depressed

theres always next year. Today the jet's didn't do that well either, was pretty sloppy.

VanHooliganX
09-25-2011, 11:40 PM
With that attitude it is over. Hopefully your players don't share this attitude and will go on a great winning streak. Hard but anything is possible.

At least you're probably not going to go 1-15 again.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-26-2011, 01:51 AM
My Panthers pulled out a great V today! Whoo hoo!! 1-2 baby, I smell Wild Card! ;)

Enforcer23
09-26-2011, 02:06 AM
its only 3 games in come on have faith intill week 8 atleast

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Sorry to say it OP, but I'm thinking you're right. I know that's a shite attitude, but the fins lost to the Browns today and are in the toughest division in football (at least in the early going).

Silver lining though...you might be in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes. You would have the worst record this year, but get the best college QB prospect to come out since Peyton Manning. You have built yourself a winning team there in Miami, but Henne has held you down. You get a QB that can win you games by himself and you'll go far in this league. It's a QB driven game, and you guys sadly don't have one....yet.

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 11:52 AM
My Panthers pulled out a great V today! Whoo hoo!! 1-2 baby, I smell Wild Card! ;)

i was happy for cam, but that game looked sloppy :p

Bodom
09-26-2011, 11:55 AM
It's the Dolphins. Hardly surprising.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-26-2011, 11:56 AM
well my jaw dropped when my Patriots lost to the freaking BUFFALO BILLS WTF

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 11:59 AM
well my jaw dropped when my Patriots lost to the freaking BUFFALO BILLS WTF

i was cheering and jumping up and down, when that happened :D...

then the jets played bad and lost to the raiders..

THEKEVINBRAND
09-26-2011, 12:11 PM
i was cheering and jumping up and down, when that happened :D...

then the jets played bad and lost to the raiders..

screw you lol they got lucky they came back the way they did

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
screw you lol they got lucky they came back the way they did

luck had nothing to do with it. The better team won :D

3-0 bills, when's the last you heard that. Props to the lions 2

THEKEVINBRAND
09-26-2011, 12:26 PM
luck had nothing to do with it. The better team won :D

3-0 bills, when's the last you heard that. Props to the lions 2

I pooled that the Bills were to come in last, and alot of people in the same pool predicted the same thing, boy did we ever lose that one

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-26-2011, 03:16 PM
So reichwulf, not trying to start anything, but rather asking you a legit question:

How confident are you next week vs. my Ravens? I mean, this game is really important for both teams and honestly I'm a bit woried about your weapons on offense. I know Derrick Mason will be motivated, Plax is a big body and those guys usually give us fits, and Holmes is a Ravens killer and an all around elite WR. Not to mention LT in the passing game against our Linebackers...This game worries me.

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 07:48 PM
So reichwulf, not trying to start anything, but rather asking you a legit question:

How confident are you next week vs. my Ravens? I mean, this game is really important for both teams and honestly I'm a bit woried about your weapons on offense. I know Derrick Mason will be motivated, Plax is a big body and those guys usually give us fits, and Holmes is a Ravens killer and an all around elite WR. Not to mention LT in the passing game against our Linebackers...This game worries me.

If Sanchez is on his game next week and Antonio Cromartie and revis have a good game, it should be a good one. :)

The thing with sanchez is he always picks up later in the season, and struggles in the beginning of it. If we could have him stay consistent, the jets would be on fire all the time. :p