PDA

View Full Version : A Bragging Rights Idea

eboy
09-25-2011, 04:29 PM
so Bragging Rights is gone and Vengence brought back,

Personally i thought Bragging Rights was actually a decent Concept but i had an idea

What if the Excitement of the WWE Draft was brought to PPV and Bragging Rights was a Night of Drafts every match being Interpromotional Match ect with the winner getting a draft pick and at the end of the night once all drafts have gone down and John Cena hasn't gone to smackdown then there is the 7 on 7 Bragging Rights Match with the new rosters

Thoughts?

HeelTurn
09-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I always thought they could have done something like they did at Survivor Series a few years back, where the winning team gets control of their respective show, basically each week a different superstar or superstars are in charge. Could make the shows more unpredictable.

eboy
09-25-2011, 04:42 PM
I always thought they could have done something like they did at Survivor Series a few years back, where the winning team gets control of their respective show, basically each week a different superstar or superstars are in charge. Could make the shows more unpredictable.

yea that lead to eugene making the Musical Chairs for a week lol

HeelTurn
09-25-2011, 04:44 PM
yea that lead to eugene making the Musical Chairs for a week lol

Thats the one lol would be cool, lots of title matches etc

lewism173
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
if this was what happend I would happly have bragging rights but it was shit plus I can't wait for vengeance I,m hoping for a red and black arena with some fire in the opening pyro

Undertaker Mark
09-25-2011, 04:52 PM
I enjoyed the last Bragging Rights alot. Ma boy D-bryan vs. Ziggler (who are both in my fave 5) was easily one of the best matches in a few years

S.E. Zero
09-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Its not bad but the WWE has kinda wanted thrived from having the Draft shortly after WrestleMania, as it technically gives them more time to showcase the trades they made and build feuds and such but when they revert to their old ways and just linger on showcasing only Cena and Orton then it doesnt really matter when the Draft takes cause in the end they never really do what they're suppoused to do; which is to accentuate the fact that new talents have been switched to a new brand giving a new chance to reinvent themselves or be a champion as you never were in the other brand much like Mark Henry has done in this year's Draft.

CM_Jericho
09-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Bragging rights is gone bc they fucked up with the timing of all of their releases and had to hold the draft early.