PDA

View Full Version : Teddy hart to wwe?

Kashdinero
10-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Anybody else hoping wwe gives Teddy another chance after he's finished his supposed stint in rehab (if he's still there) at Bret's request and wwe's expense.
I know he's had a few chances and he is a bit of (or is that lot of?) a hothead (or is that pothead?), but his moves are just so awesome and his character & charisma are off the charts.
I know he's seems clueless when it comes to psychology and such, but he's tailor made for wwe, more so than the bland hart dynasty.
It would be cool if the wwe paid homage to the original creation of the Hart foundation (97) when, Bret pulled apart a brawling Owen and Bulldog then made them hug (classic raw is war moment!).
With his mic skills Teddy, in the role of Bret would get the Hart dynasty over with the wwe universe and they would stay over. Which would be a new thing for Kidd and Smith.
Not having Teddy in the hart dynasty is like not having Hogan in the NWO!

Bring the man in and let him do his thing already!

Ruggy
10-09-2010, 04:05 AM
I think WWE have given Teddy enough chances.

merhardt03
10-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Agree with Ruggy. This aint TNA with Scott Hall geesh. Itd of been a cool trio but he blew it one too many times. U MAD???

Bodom
10-09-2010, 07:57 AM
WWE already has enough people that never sell.

Diamond
10-09-2010, 10:08 AM
agree with everything said, he has had way to many chances for the WWE to take him seriously and give hima shot on the roster
shame as it would have been brill with him teaming with the hart dynasty, as his personality and mic skills would push the harts to whole new level, but not gonna happen as he is to much of a hothead or should i say pot head

Kashdinero
10-09-2010, 10:23 AM
It will happen and he will be a big deal. I'm sure of it. Teddy may have issues but he's far from a Scott hall. Hes had a couple of chances but never on the main roster. Anyway, who cares if he does a few backflips when he should be selling. I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that on the big stage (then again....). MY fingers are crossed for him, But I won't be holding my breath!
I supose it's all down to preference. I would rather have an unpredictable "loose cannon" on my tv than the cardboard cut outs that make up 95% of the current roster.

shanethewolf
10-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I think Teddy Hart is one of the most exciting wrestlers around today. If WWE hired him and let him be himself, wrestle to his best, he would be one of their biggest draws. However, they would certainly tone him down, restrict his moves and turn him into a typically sterile or farcical WWE caricature.

Jazz
10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Wasn't there an article here that Teddy is at rehab from the request of Bret Hart and that he completes Teddy can go to the WWE again?

Kashdinero
10-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Wasn't there an article here that Teddy is at rehab from the request of Bret Hart and that he completes Teddy can go to the WWE again?

I'm sure there was, let's see If they follow through!